Hello everyone!
My name is Nausi Love, a 6'5" (195 cm) Scandinavian companion travelling worldwide.
I absolutely love Canada! I just left, but I'm already planning to come back!
I will visit Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, Calgary and Halifax next year.
If you'd like me to email you when Im comming back, join my email list on my website: www.nausilove.com
I'd love to meet you!
and a little about me...
I'm probably best described as curious. I studied fine art, I'm currently studying German in Berlin, and one day I hope to become an anaesthesia nurse. I love galleries, architecture, great restaurants, good wine, airports, investing and conversations that unexpectedly continue for hours.
At 195 cm (6'5") barefoot, my height usually becomes part of the adventure, but there is considerably more to me than long legs.
Whether we're sharing cocktails, exploring the city, enjoying dinner or simply spending time together, I'm always hoping for a meeting that feels genuine rather than rushed.
Contact me only on Telegram (@nausi_love), email or via my website.
I dont use whatsapp unfortunately.
If you are looking for sexting, video calls or spicy content: Only Fans and F2F are my allocated spaces for this.
I strongly recommend you to have a look at my website before contacting me. There you can read more about how I relate to this curious life style, about my work rules and conditions.

CONTACT + LINKS:
Website and Booking:
www.nausilove.com
Instagram:
xenioosh
Telegram:
@nausi_love
Free Telegram Channel:
Nausi Love Channel
Only Fans:
nausi.love
F2F:
nausi.love
Link Tree:
Taplink
With love & curiosity,
Nausi Love
My name is Nausi Love, a 6'5" (195 cm) Scandinavian companion travelling worldwide.
I absolutely love Canada! I just left, but I'm already planning to come back!
I will visit Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, Calgary and Halifax next year.
If you'd like me to email you when Im comming back, join my email list on my website: www.nausilove.com
I'd love to meet you!
and a little about me...
I'm probably best described as curious. I studied fine art, I'm currently studying German in Berlin, and one day I hope to become an anaesthesia nurse. I love galleries, architecture, great restaurants, good wine, airports, investing and conversations that unexpectedly continue for hours.
At 195 cm (6'5") barefoot, my height usually becomes part of the adventure, but there is considerably more to me than long legs.
Whether we're sharing cocktails, exploring the city, enjoying dinner or simply spending time together, I'm always hoping for a meeting that feels genuine rather than rushed.
Contact me only on Telegram (@nausi_love), email or via my website.
I dont use whatsapp unfortunately.
If you are looking for sexting, video calls or spicy content: Only Fans and F2F are my allocated spaces for this.
I strongly recommend you to have a look at my website before contacting me. There you can read more about how I relate to this curious life style, about my work rules and conditions.

CONTACT + LINKS:
Website and Booking:
www.nausilove.com
Instagram:
xenioosh
Telegram:
@nausi_love
Free Telegram Channel:
Nausi Love Channel
Only Fans:
nausi.love
F2F:
nausi.love
Link Tree:
Taplink
With love & curiosity,
Nausi Love
Attachments
Last edited:



























