Mirage Escort
Montreal Escorts

**Victoria Lyon**August 19-26**NEW PICTURES**Duo available**

Victoria Lyon

Active Member
Jan 12, 2012
125
10
28


​
I am pleased that you found your way to me. I am Victoria Lyon, a Mademoiselle of 28 years old. Men says i am drop-dead gorgeous and also that i provide an once in lifetime GFE experience.


ek55vp.jpg
​



Born in Montreal, my first language is French. Gracious and ultra feminine, I stand 5'4", 36DD-25-34, an aphrodisiac athletic-slim figure with curves in all right places, long sultry blond hairs, deep hypnotic ocean blue eye...

​

You will find me seductive, sweet, bubbly, attentive and very playful. You will also fall for my sexy French accent, my devilish smile and my intoxicating sensuality. I enjoy what I do and to develop long-term erotic relationship with my lovers.

1zco1sg.jpg






~~SENSUAL DELIGHT: 1h 400~~

~~SWEET ESCAPE: 1.5h 600~~

~~EROTIC EXTENSION: 2hrs 800~~

~~DINNERDATE: 4hrs 1300~~


~~ DUO: 800/hr ~~


~~Duo available with Julia Deville & Alicia De La Fleur~~




Appointement on 24 hours notice*



Five-star service. Never rushed. Well reviewed on many boards.


2115mhj.jpg




I like to treat my man like a king and make this experience so memorable that you will want to see me again and again. For an incredible moment that will leave you smiling for days, I invite you to contact me directly by email to [email protected][/B]


For an appointement pls make sure to include :

-Your first name
-A description of you
-Your phone number
-The best time for you to meet me and where (date, time, duration, location)*
​

Note : No negociable. Requests without this informations will be ignored*

Appointement on 24 hours notice


​

Kisses,
Victoria

-Je parle aussi francais
​
 
Last edited:

Victoria Lyon

Active Member
Jan 12, 2012
125
10
28
I invite you to contact me directly by email to [email protected][/B]


For an appointement pls make sure to include :

-Your first name
-A description of you
-Your phone number
-The best time for you to meet me and where (date, time, duration, location)*
​

Note : No negociable. Requests without this informations will be ignored*

Appointement on 24 hours notice

​