Sweet Angle Smile
Montreal Escorts

*VICTORIA LYON*Your elite french companion*New pictures coming soon*

Victoria Lyon

Active Member
Jan 12, 2012
125
10
28
Dear gentlemen,

​
I am pleased that you found your way to me. I am Victoria Lyon, a Mademoiselle of 28 years old. Men says i am drop-dead gorgeous and also that i provide an once in lifetime GFE experience.



2dhwok0.jpg
​

Born in Montreal, my first language is French. Gracious and ultra feminine, I stand 5'4", 36DD-25-34, an aphrodisiac athletic-slim figure with curves in all right places, long sultry blond hairs, deep hypnotic ocean blue eye...

​

You will find me seductive, sweet, bubbly, attentive and very playful. You will also fall for my sexy French accent, my devilish smile and my intoxicating sensuality. I enjoy what I do and to develop long-term erotic relationship with my lovers.

dtgug.jpg




INCALL ~~ OUTCALL

~~SENSUAL DELIGHT: 1h 400~~

~~SWEET ESCAPE: 1.5h 600~~

~~EROTIC EXTENSION: 2hrs 800~~

~~DINNERDATE: 4hrs 1300~~


~~ DUO: 700/HR ~~

Duo available with Julia Deville and Alicia De La Fleur




Appointement on 24 hours notice*



Five-star service. Never rushed. Well reviewed on many boards.


14bs1gl.jpg




I like to treat my man like a king and make this experience so memorable that you will want to see me again and again. For an incredible moment that will leave you smiling for days, I invite you to contact me directly by email to [email protected][/B]


For an appointement pls make sure to include

-Your first name
-A description of you
-Your phone number
-A reference of a courtesan you met recently
-The best time for you to meet me and where (city, date, time, duration)

Note : No negociable. Requests without this informations will be ignored*

Appointement on 24 hours notice


​

Kisses,
Victoria

-Je parle aussi francais
​
 
Last edited:

Victoria Lyon

Active Member
Jan 12, 2012
125
10
28
INCALL ~~ OUTCALL

~~SENSUAL DELIGHT: 1h 400~~

~~SWEET ESCAPE: 1.5h 600~~

~~EROTIC EXTENSION: 2hrs 800~~

~~DINNERDATE: 4hrs 1300~~


~~ DUO: 700/HR ~~

Duo available with Julia Deville and Alicia De La Fleur
​
 
Ashley Madison