She is still great. Legendary BBBJ lol natural body & in shape. I booked her recentlyMan good call on this. Dont know how you did it but good stuff . Leah was a cool girl
She is still great. Legendary BBBJ lol natural body & in shape. I booked her recentlyMan good call on this. Dont know how you did it but good stuff . Leah was a cool girl
I know she had restrictions back in the day at xo , but even with thise restrictions she was top . I assume shes same as like xo . And yes bbbj hers is probably the best . Stood out . Theres a few others to but all retired now . Oh wellShe is still great. Legendary BBBJ lol natural body & in shape. I booked her recently
Yes her BBBJ are so sloppy lol a bit like Angelina at Euphoria. I am not aware of restrictions except Greek for LeahI know she had restrictions back in the day at xo , but even with thise restrictions she was top . I assume shes same as like xo . And yes bbbj hers is probably the best . Stood out . Theres a few others to but all retired now . Oh well
I know she didnt like daty , as for the rest all was fineYes her BBBJ are so sloppy lol a bit like Angelina at Euphoria. I am not aware of restrictions except Greek for Leah
Daty & Fiv were fine for me. So I guess it’s YMMV depending on the hygiene & or comfort zone with clients.I know she didnt like daty , as for the rest all was fine
I guess but this was 3 years ago so . Plus she upped her price alot so its gotta be justifiedDaty & Fiv were fine for me. So I guess it’s YMMV depending on the hygiene & or comfort zone with clients.
I still wish she was back.Anastasia at Vogue
I miss her hot tattooed toned body.
A tattooed goddess, imo.
Noticed she often leaves and comes back.Luna. Euphoria…
I thought that if you contacted her using her old number, you could arrange a meeting.Rebecca4U
I don’t have her old number anymore….it’s been too long…oh well…I thought that if you contacted her using her old number, you could arrange a meeting.
Just search rebecca4u on MerbI don’t have her old number anymore….it’s been too long…oh well…
Sabrina was one of my favoritesemma godiva
sabrina godiva
all the godiva girls





