Massage Adagio
Montreal Escorts

Your wish list of sp's you would like to see re-appear on the scene

The_Decadence

New Member
Aug 21, 2024
8
24
3
Elie @ Euphoria.

When motivated, she gave amazing head. Omg.

I know she went to Vogue for a while but now she's gone somewhere.

I wonder if she'll come back.
I just noticed a post on someone new at forever by name of Ophelia, some are saying is Elie from Euphoria. I haven't seen her. She seems awesome!
 

OHenry

Active Member
Jan 15, 2006
147
195
43
Missed a chance with Alessandra at Penthouse , only had a regular massage with her 30 minutes because she was so booked, sigh . Rockin bod but a bit reserved with me understandably. Fantasize about her reappearing, lol.
 

jadawin1978

New Member
Feb 8, 2011
13
18
3
Amy (Nadyas)
Chanel (from Salon Evasion that also did a few porn movies)
Angie (Euphoria)
I do agree on Chanel from Evasion/Fantaisies (former Pornstar).
I also wish the second Channel at Fantaisies, after the former left. She was a petite brunette cute as hell. Never found her elsewhere after the parlor closed.
Do you believe it's been so long ? My gosh !
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

EastWind

Well-Known Member
May 24, 2024
483
602
93
Marie Eve from Asservissante
She is in her 40s probably low 50s by now. Never met her but so many folks who have met her spoke very highly of her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: captainkirk
Ashley Madison