Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you eat poutine?

It's a whole new ballgame

How often do you eat poutine?

Sitting in La Banquise, watching her devour a rather sizeable pile, I'm wondering how often people indulge in this cardiovascular nightmare.

Please respond in your native tongue.
    The mounties always get their man.

3 or 4 times a year, if it was healthy I would eat it everyday because it is simply delicious, if I remember correctly EB really likes the stuff.

pas plus qu'une fois par année. J'adore le gout mais trop gras pour ma ligne...

C'est rare maintenant!!!!! mais avant au mois une fois semaine !!
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

If you are talking about the Russian President, I guess it's on your knees, if you're a russian sp...

Pas trop souvent, même si j'adore.

Only once. That was in March 2008. At the S Restaurant at Le St. Sulpice. It came with the very expensive chicken entree. ACCCK..... once was more than enough.

Born again punter
    Vladimir Poutine, or straight poutine, will never pass my lips.
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    Only once. That was in March 2008. ACCCK..... once was more than enough.
    My sentiments exactly...only my "once" was long before 2008 and I left far more than I ate. To each his own, but I personally don't even like to THINK of the stuff.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo View Post
    My sentiments exactly...only my "once" was long before 2008 and I left far more than I ate. To each his own, but I personally don't even like to THINK of the stuff.
    Well, you probably wouldn't have much room for it after eating iggy's lunch, which you seem to do on a nearly daily basis.
    The mounties always get their man.

When I lived and worked in Montreal I remember vividly many of my co-workers who used to buy this stuff during lunch time. Mind you my work place has no cubicles and we all work in close proximity to each other. That aroma all around. Yikes. Fries are fine especially it is Greek/Middle Eastern cuisine but not in poutine form.

Banned
    Hello all,

I'm confused. I thought "la poutine" was a French slang word for wet pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Roze View Post
    I eat more often my man's dick than poutine...Better for the diet!
    OMG! You're killing me you magnificent tall blonde lusty teaser.

I've had poutine a few times as a quick snack only because I was starving between meals. It's everything they say it is, an embarrassingly nauseating mess that rivals the great American every sloppy thing on top burger. I'm so glad we're not the only ones who are skilled at la icky cuisine.

Merlot

Je n'y ai jamais goûté. Et ce n'est pas pour demain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Laflamme View Post
    What's the "great American every sloppy thing on top burger"
    Grilled onions. Bacon. Cheese - Sharp cheddar. Lettuce. Tomato. "Special" sauce - Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise. Or just Thousand Island sauce on one bun and ketchup on the other. Pickles. Some places will also stack mushrooms. Avocado.

In other words ---- HEART ATTACK - a BMD or Burger of Mass Destruction . If the guy you are planning to meet ends up not performing and starts burping and farting like mad, now you know whats up!

It would be something I would definitely eat if I want to have some civie chic do the break up instead of me. Or not have her ever to call me again. In other words no date #2.

pourquoi marger de la poutine si cela est seulement pour montrer notre difference au reste du canada!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast