• Lights on

11 44.00%
  • Lights off

0 0%
  • Dimmed/Moody

14 56.00%

Thread: Light's on? Light's off?

Light's on? Light's off?

Another question for everyone out there.

Do you prefer getting' it on, with an SP or personally, with the light's on,off or dim/mood type lighting?

I'm a little self conscious about my body, let's just say I'm "stout" and leave it at that, so for that reason the darker the better for me but I also enjoy seeing the beautiful curves of a woman.

What i've found I enjoyed the most though is when there is really low lighting, like maybe one or two candles or a really dimmed light or a room lit up just with a fireplace type of thing. I find it kind of adds to the whole mood as well.

So far my experiences with SP's has always been with the room well lit which is fantastic for me but I feel bad for her.

sigh...God bless them for what they do

Dim lighting or candles.

Isn't Lights Off completely defeating the purpose? Why anyone would do this when it is a girl you are calling to see ($$) is beyond me. If you have seen the lady several times i could see then maybe lights off to have a more "romantic" fantasy but lights on or dimmed I would assume are the most normal answers.

Why don't you make this question a poll johnny.... I have not seen any polls started in about 3 hours on here

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Isn't Lights Off completely defeating the purpose? Why anyone would do this when it is a girl you are calling to see ($$) is beyond me. If you have seen the lady several times i could see then maybe lights off to have a more "romantic" fantasy but lights on or dimmed I would assume are the most normal answers.

Why don't you make this question a poll johnny.... I have not seen any polls started in about 3 hours on here
    It does defeats the purpose, I like seeing the girl i'm with but I prefer the dimmed/moody lights and like it pitch black when i'm in a playful mood, I like the anticipation of where the next touch, kiss, lick, etc.. is going to land next.

and Igna69xxx... I CREATED A POLL!

For me light on or dime light it's all good but no light who could really love that. I need and I want to see the girl I'm with and it help keeping good souvenir of the great time I had with the lady.

Like Johnybird, but for different reasons, I am very self-conscious about my body, so I try to minimize the effect on my partner by dimming the light. Although it probably doesn't do anything at all, it's mostly in my head lol I do prefer a dim light anyways. Even with non-sps, I prefer to see. Seeing, for me, is a big turn-on. And while I don't mind it if there's a lot of light, I prefer just a little.

Heck, even when I'm alone, I mostly live in dim lights! lol

wen i use to come to montreal for busness and did outcall, i would see ladys at the end of work and would use dimly lights

but now, i mostly see ladys so my end time is 6pm or 7pm. i perfer afternoon apointments so it is generelly outside daylight that we are doing it.

Original Dude
    Light's ON

I want to see the pretty girl i am with in all her glory and beauty.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Always light's on because you can se the beauty of the girl.At the end my relationship with my ex wife it was always light's off because she was not a prime beauty any more.