Thread: protection for DATY ?

protection for DATY ?

Some medical sites we should always use some kind of protection when performing daty. For exemple they say to put a condom on your tongue. Your opinion please.

Relocated
    I think I might choke if I tried to put a condom on my tongue, lol. You can get a dental dam, or make your own by cutting open a condom. Honestly, although I have heard of this, no one has ever suggested it to me.

So tianna, all unprotected daty.... hum... ok.... im reassurred

Ok gals. Thanks

Original Dude
    We ask for BBBJ, therefore we put ourself at some risk right from the get go...

After that it depend on how much you like to daty. But if you feel the need to put a rubber on for a BJ, you should have no problem sacrifying DATY anyway...

I may not be the reference in that, as i only done it to 3 women total, and i need to feel extremely confortable to do so with that person, but licking a plastic bag is not something i would do for sure...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Banned
    Just stay away from street girls, and you should be ok, but occasionally you do catch something, but still very rare.

so far so good..

I totally agree,myself i will never go with an SP from de street, never.

Lily from Montreal
    In sexshop you can get flavored little square of rubber like thin sheet that work as a barrier,it is the closest I ever felt to what you guys feel with a condom...lost about half of the feeling I guess but if it is a deal breaker you might get some, no lady will object...

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    ... but licking a plastic bag is not something i would do for sure...
    LOL! To be completely honest, that's what giving a CBJ feels like. Flavored condoms help, but the taste wears off quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    ... no lady will object...
    Certainly I would always respect a client's wishes when it comes to sexual protection, be it covered daty or CBJ. The most important thing is that you are comfortable and fully able to enjoy your experience.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    LOL! To be completely honest, that's what giving a CBJ feels like. Flavored condoms help, but the taste wears off quickly.
    Chocolate lubricant Gorgeous !Yeah baby

Cheers

Booker

I've tried dental dams before but once things get "wet" it's very difficult to control.

Dental dam... But it's very weird to use.

Mmm... So pretty much nobody uses dental dams regularly then?
    I would have thought that maybe at least one person would have said "I never leave the home without it!" but alas, no!

For the record I don't use them, but I was thinking that maybe I should...

Just my opinion, I prefer a BBBJ so may as well DATY without a dental dam or glad bag whatever.
    Condoms for me take 50% of the enjoyment away, I prefer to be first customer and like to think my DATY is enjoyable to the companion, otherwise why do it?
    To all the full GFE ladies out there, thank you very much, honorable mention to the CBJ ladies also.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.