Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Social time ?Special rates ?

  1. #1
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Social time ?Special rates ?

    Hello all



    What is your opinion on that matter ?
    Party time other rates ?




    Cheers




    Booker

  2. #2

    Agencies with social rates

    Hey all, first time poster here, originally from Toronto and active on TERB.

    Do any agencies in Montreal offer social rates? I swear I saw one that offers 100/hr for hanging out in public but I can't seem to find it now.

    Much appreciated.

  3. #3
    I don't think any decent SP or agency is going to offer a lower rate, when they can make more $ in private. As an add-on, MAYBE. By itself? No way.

    There are SP's that might add in extra time, but you're paying on top of their normal minimum rate (e.g. 3-hour "social", 1 hour public, 2 hr private, say $500, instead of the 2-hour incall). In theory, you're paying $100 for that 1st hour, but overall they are getting 500 total. Most of the time, honestly, it's a small discount, not half-price (if you assume 200/hr is the going rate).

    The only SP's that would charge 100/HR for social are charging close to that for private - and I don't know if anyone wants to go that low talent-wise.

    Plus, for many SP's, privacy is a priority.

  4. #4
    Hello,

    She's an independant not from an agency but Kitty Karmella offer social rates. A little Google search will bring you to her web page.

    Regards,

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Earth-616
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobroncosgo View Post
    I don't think any decent SP or agency is going to offer a lower rate, when they can make more $ in private. As an add-on, MAYBE. By itself? No way.

    There are SP's that might add in extra time, but you're paying on top of their normal minimum rate (e.g. 3-hour "social", 1 hour public, 2 hr private, say $500, instead of the 2-hour incall). In theory, you're paying $100 for that 1st hour, but overall they are getting 500 total. Most of the time, honestly, it's a small discount, not half-price (if you assume 200/hr is the going rate).

    The only SP's that would charge 100/HR for social are charging close to that for private - and I don't know if anyone wants to go that low talent-wise.

    Plus, for many SP's, privacy is a priority.
    Zoe charged $100/hr as her social rate and her rdv rate was $350/hr. You'll probably only find social rates with indy SPs

  6. #6
    Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobroncosgo View Post
    I don't think any decent SP or agency is going to offer a lower rate, when they can make more $ in private. As an add-on, MAYBE. By itself? No way.
    Yes way! lol
    As an established independent who is more than just "decent" I offer a 4 hour introduction social date with no private time included ($600). If a gentleman wants to spend more social time with me (doesn't have to be an introduction date only), each additional hour, on top of the 4 hours is $100. And to give you some perspective, my 2 hour intimate tête-à-tête in private is $700.

    I know of quite a few other established independents who also offer social time on its own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobroncosgo View Post
    There are SP's that might add in extra time, but you're paying on top of their normal minimum rate (e.g. 3-hour "social", 1 hour public, 2 hr private, say $500, instead of the 2-hour incall). In theory, you're paying $100 for that 1st hour, but overall they are getting 500 total. Most of the time, honestly, it's a small discount, not half-price (if you assume 200/hr is the going rate).

    The only SP's that would charge 100/HR for social are charging close to that for private - and I don't know if anyone wants to go that low talent-wise.

    Plus, for many SP's, privacy is a priority.
    Some ladies don't give any "discounts" on their honorarium for longer dates and will charge their regular hourly fee. Others who prefer longer dates will usually factor in social versus private as you described above. What it really comes down to is personal choice and preference. Just like some ladies will be comfortable spending time in a public setting with a gentleman and others won't.
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

  7. #7
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    There is already a thread started on this topic, and starting this thread does not show very much respect either for the research function or the OP of the existing thread or the Mods, who later have to clean and merge threads due to sloppy/lazy research:

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....or+social+time

  8. #8
    I don't know about agencies, but many of us independents do offer social rates.
    www.naomiloren.com // www.twitter.com/naomixloren
    Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

  9. #9
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    There is already a thread started on this topic, and starting this thread does not show very much respect either for the research function or the OP of the existing thread or the Mods, who later have to clean and merge threads due to sloppy/lazy research:
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....tes&highlight=

    mod: threads are now merged
    Hello EB


    Merb search bar seems to be often forgotten



    Cheers


    Booker

  10. #10
    Agencies won't offer this, as it doesn't work with their business model

  11. #11
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    As I reported in one of the prior threads on this subject (I see that the Mods have actually merged 3 different threads on this topic, thanks Mods), agencies will offer a discounted rate depending on time slot. With the social time parties I discussed, they were held on Friday night 8 pm time slots and one reasonably should only expect a slight discount. That was all we expected, and all that we received. If it's on a Monday during the early evening might be a different discount. Indies are probably very variable on discounts for social time. Likely depends on how busy she is, how many hours you are booking, whether you are a regular client etc.

    Another social time option is Seeking Arrangement - I have negotiated social time arrangements for $100 an hour and less via SA.

  12. #12
    I stand corrected - should have said "agencies & their SP's", as that's where I based my original answer (but even then, EB, that's new, but then I don't organize social parties, lol). Learn something new every day….

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....tes&highlight=

    mod: threads are now merged
    Hello EB


    Merb search bar seems to be often forgotten



    Cheers


    Booker
    My apologies, I'm new to the site. FWIW on TERB new threads are common, although after reading some of the 100 page threads in the reviews section I can see it's not commonplace here on MERB.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •