Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New SP needs litttle training...

  1. #1

    Question New SP needs litttle training...

    Hello everyone,

    I am a soon to be New SP...I am not advertising, and I will stay incognito. I've decided to start next week. Since I've been coming here a lot since the idea germed in my mind, I thought this would be the right place to learn a bit about the don'ts and no-no's. If this is inapropriate please tell me gently and I'll understand. This milieu is new for me and I want to start on the right foot.


    Ive read a lot of post and got to have an idea of what basic qualities you are happy to see in a SP. What would be the more complete SP for you? I would love to know also what are the worst things a SP could do. Things you noticed that made you go wtf? or thought that were inapropriate.


    Anything, anything you would like to share to help me get a glimpse of what I'm getting into. Good and bad.

    Thank you!

    Sophie

  2. #2
    Hi dudemtl,

    My name is Sophie, this is not the name I'll use as an SP. So incognito? still.

    thank you for your reply, you made me laugh.

    Sophie.

  3. #3
    Well, in all seriousness, I think the ideal SP is one who actually enjoys, or at the very least, is comfortable with what they are doing. If you're simply doing it to make a quick buck, I think you'll run the risk of burning out quickly.

    Assuming you're going to be an independent, in my opinion, a website is a very good advertising tool to have. Otherwise, valid contact information, along with schedules/best time to call or email posted in a public forum such as this is good as well.

    Only mentioning this next thing since it was somewhat debated the last few days... if you advertise certain services, oh, I dunno, such as GFE, it may be wise to mention if that's going to be extra.

    As for the actual services themselves, advertise what you're comfortable with. Yeah, I know it sounds shallow and everything, but while some won't admit it, people here do want to know what a SP does and does not offer. Of course, donation rates, outcall or incall and other relevent info is handy.

  4. #4

    2 conseils

    if u like poutine eat it before going to see the client
    i hope that u r not related to yuki who started the same kind of post u just started

  5. #5
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbySP
    Hello everyone,

    I am a soon to be New SP...I am not advertising, and I will stay incognito. I've decided to start next week. Since I've been coming here a lot since the idea germed in my mind, I thought this would be the right place to learn a bit about the don'ts and no-no's. If this is inapropriate please tell me gently and I'll understand. This milieu is new for me and I want to start on the right foot.


    Ive read a lot of post and got to have an idea of what basic qualities you are happy to see in a SP. What would be the more complete SP for you? I would love to know also what are the worst things a SP could do. Things you noticed that made you go wtf? or thought that were inapropriate.


    Anything, anything you would like to share to help me get a glimpse of what I'm getting into. Good and bad.

    Thank you!

    Sophie
    SP don'ts:

    1- smoke without first asking the client's permission.

    2- do drugs while you're in the bathroom

    3-not showing any interest

    4-rude

    5-critical

    6-before the session even starts, detail the things you don't want to do or have the guy done to you

    7- smoke before the session

    8-appear nervous and/or say things like ''I hope we've never met before''

    9-badmouth other clients in the presence of your customer

    10-leave before your time's up

    11-rush so as to cut short the session

    12-not wash before and after the session

    13- work during menses

    14- keep answering your cell phone

    fml
    fml

  6. #6

    Thank you for your responses

    all of you, I apreciate a lot,

    femaleluver...
    quote:
    8-appear nervous and/or say things like ''I hope we've never met before''
    6-before the session even starts, detail the things you don't want to do or have the guy done to you

    infos like these are exactly the kind of info I need...

    those little things that are turn offs for the men... that can easyly pop out when you feel too comfortable...or a little uncomfortable..


    cool...
    back to everyone,


    I am gonna go see the info you directed me too...and again, thanks!!

    Sophie.

    note: dudemtl, who cares what my real name is...you're not seeing my face, and as an sp I will use an other one...so why hide it.

    I wont be independant and advertise here...dont know enough about the business yet...so i'm Sophie, and I will remain Sophie.

    just thought I would help you with that.

  7. #7

    Another important one

    Hello Sophie,

    Here is a pointer I cannot stress enough. Find out your comform limits and don't go beyond them. Never allow yourself to be pressured into doing anything that you don't feel good about. A good john will respect your boundaries and you will also as a hapy side effect give better sessions because you are comfortable. This job can be empowering and it can also be crushing depending on how you work it. Be true to yourself and you won't be haunted by regrets.

  8. #8

    good one!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mack
    Hello Sophie,

    Here is a pointer I cannot stress enough. Find out your comform limits and don't go beyond them. Never allow yourself to be pressured into doing anything that you don't feel good about. A good john will respect your boundaries and you will also as a hapy side effect give better sessions because you are comfortable. This job can be empowering and it can also be crushing depending on how you work it. Be true to yourself and you won't be haunted by regrets.
    Hi Mack, I agree with that statement, I did not think about that for I am the kinky type and I'm very open minded...but I'm sure there is kinkier than me

    thanks for your time

    Sophie

  9. #9
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    Good comment, Mack, as I totally agree. One has to stay true to herself without, however, coming across as rude or judgmental when conveying to the client what she doesn't like or want to do. Striking the right balance isn't easy, but the best sps know how to do it.

    fml
    fml

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    East west and North
    Posts
    59
    My advice!
    If a client asks you if you provide a certain service, and you do not. Don't say no sharply, with atitude , or with disgust, no matter what the request. Just find a light hearted way of saying that he is a naughty boy and you don't do that sort of thing. If he pushes his request, then you can get a little testy!

    My worst experiences have been when I have asked a question and was shot down harshly. It kills the mood of a session pretty damn quick!

    Good luck, I hope I cum accross you one day!

  11. #11

    Bedcheck

    Anything, anything you would like to share to help me
    get a glimpse of what I'm getting into. Good and bad.

    Thank you!

    Sophie:confused
    It's been almost two weeks. How's it working for you?
    What's the big plus and what's a negative (if any)?
    Last edited by Mod 6; 12-06-2005 at 12:28 PM.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  12. #12

    Obvious

    If you allow CIM, CIMWS, and facials, the guys are bound to love you.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by abacaxi
    If you allow CIM, CIMWS, and facials, the guys are bound to love you.
    I definitely second the CIMWS part. That's my ultimate fantasy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •