Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: What are the main reasons women go into escorting in Canada?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    344

    What are the main reasons women go into escorting in Canada?

    Top 3 reasons (Please add more):

    1. Economic reasons (pays a lot better than a 9-5 job).
    2. Empowerment (Lots of escorts feel they "feel" superior" after satisfying many men for money.
    3. They are nymphomaniacs and were/are unsatisfied in their life just as a girlfriend or wife.


    ***Please do NOT compare escorting in Europe in this thread (European is much more readily available, cheaper and better) or the USA ( a barren sex-land of con-artists and ripoffs not to mention dangerous and expensive)**

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,257
    One word : Money!

  3. #3
    november
    Guest
    Economic reasons.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialAgentMoody View Post
    One word : Money!
    Pardon! I had always assumed it was to have a chance to meet me... thats just great, ruined my day. What next, you are going to tell me politicians can not be trusted.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  5. #5
    Oh soooooo Passionate xox
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    187
    Lol this should be interesting. Having the dudes tell us why we're in the biz. I'm in it to meet Sol Tee Nutz.
    Your busty mature blonde,
    kisses,
    Emma

  6. #6
    Passionate Hetaera
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    224
    Ditto Emma, I am ready to be enlightened.

  7. #7
    Bemused...
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    742
    Omg... Yet another thread for the Idiotic Hall of Fame... Why?.... And , BTW, hasn't BookerL already covered this???

    And anyone who thinks the US is a barren sex-land has immediately discredited themselves. The best hobbying city in NA is not Montreal (if I average over the last 5 years). And I don't do Mexicans.

    Monsieur BookerL, the link please!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    344
    Times change. Canada is in a recession.
    AND .. the pink pill for women has been approved in the USA..
    Recently, in another thread, some escorts mentioned that some escorts escort because they are mentally unstable, schizos ...and I disagree.
    MONEY is still...and will always be the main objective and reason, IMHO.
    I would like to add a previous abusive or traumatic romantic or sexual relationship as a possibility as well.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by azzaro View Post
    Times change. Canada is in a recession.
    Come'on, whatever you here from the media , what kind of bullshit is that, Canada is one of, if not, the most advanced country in the world, Canada is one , if not, the richest country in the world. And yes, so many girls still ingage in prostitution. Selling your ass is easy and does not require any extra investment on top of God's gift to you. It is for money for sure, but it might also be for other reasons compared to girls in Thaïland, Cuba or Dominican Republic let's say. I would say that our escorts are more nynphomaniacs than their counterparts in those countries.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by MsWolfe View Post
    Ditto Emma, I am ready to be enlightened.
    For cookies !! Or apples , other fruit! But not for free!!
    Because they can and they love to met neew people or even the adrenalin !!!
    GOHABSGO

  11. #11
    Hmmm...

    money first, followed closely by the adulation, then the freedom, and then the sex?

  12. #12
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    They want to fall in love with a man, marry them and have many kids together.......

  13. #13
    How is that book coming along, MISTER Holliday? You always have the right answers.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    They want to fall in love with a man, marry them and have many kids together.......

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    They want to fall in love with a man, marry them and have many kids together.......
    And make money in the mean time...(quite important!)

  15. #15
    Passionate Hetaera
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    For cookies !! Or apples , other fruit! But not for free!!
    Because they can and they love to met neew people or even the adrenalin !!!
    It's the free books. I'm only in it for the books. Do you even know how many books I've gotten in trade for sex? I had to go buy a new 6ft shelf with all of that ill gotten money.

    I for one make less money now than I did at my squishy, medi-care having, stable, free breakfast 3x a week office job. However I'm HAPPIER... I have AUTONOMY, I can fucking SLEEP IN, I can GO TO SCHOOL and take what ever useless classes I want and not feel guilty about it, oh and I am surrounded by the sexy ladies of Indy so you know... there's that too.

    And actually there is a shit tone of investment that goes into this job. I spend 2 - 4 hrs a day posting ads, and replying to texts that go nowhere. I spend absurd amounts of money on make up an clothing. Then there is the actual emotional investment of trying to provide the best service to everyone you come face to face with even though they differ wildly. And just because we are genetically blessed doesn't mean we are everyone's desire. I am not a spinner, I am covered in tattoos, and I swear like a sailor - not everyone on this board is into that (thaaank you to my regular guests who find it endearing xx) so it isn't like we make it rain just because we're hot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •