Thread: Question for the ladies... Victoria secret or La Senza?

Question for the ladies... Victoria secret or La Senza?

I am looking to purchase a gift certificate for someone, which place is preferred, Victoria secret or La Senza?
    Thank you.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Lily from Montreal
    It is the same,Victoria secret bought La Senza and now it is the same stock,Victoria secret does sound more ''glamour'' but really the products are the same...

Passionate Hetaera
    La senza is more for teens to early twenties. VS is considered more 'sophisticated'

Relocated
    Personally I find Victoria's Secret has slightly nicer stuff, but more importantly it actually fits me better.

While Agent Provacateur or La Perla are very nice, they are a little pricey for many...

These companies ( Victoria secret/la sensation) are part of the "Limited " umbrella based out of Columbus, Ohio

Sol , was your question about lingerie division, Or their consumer division ( perfumes/ soaps/lotions ) ?

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    Sol , was your question about lingerie division, Or their consumer division ( perfumes/ soaps/lotions ) ?
    Whatever she prefers, guessing lingerie, hoping to see her in it later
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Victoria's secret all the way, i have stock....

Thor Jr

Adorable libertine
    There's more of La Sensa stores than Victoria's.

For me, it would be significative, because I prefer things who are simpler in life.
    It is just easier to cross a La Senza on my path than the other.
    This said, I don't like very much those 2, I will find something there, but if I go by myself shopping lingerie, I go elsewhere.

If you are sure that the lady will be happy with this kind of gift card, go for it.

If you want to go very general and don't miss your goal to make her very happy without any doubt,
    There is another suggestion (even if you don't ask for this in fact ), if you permit me, is a gift card of any big drugstore.
    We can find so many articles of beauty there (make-up, parfume) to books, to electronics, to more usual articles also.
    And big bonus, the big drugstore are very common, easy to reach.
    I don't know a woman who don't have big expenses in a drugstore. When we enter there for 1 or 2 articles,
    we always get out with a full bag.
    Anyway, that's just a suggestion, it could be good for you or anybody who could read this thread.

But if you want to stick to lingerie, maybe just ask her what is her preferable lingerie store, but you will have to find a way to be subtile if you want to preserve the surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    There is another suggestion (...), is a gift card of any big drugstore.
    We can find so many articles of beauty there (make-up, parfume) to books, to electronics, to more usual articles also.
    And big bonus, the big drugstore are very common, easy to reach. (...)we always get out with a full bag.
    A full bag really? Thanks for the suggestion... could be a good alternative!
    Nae Quin! Nae King!
    Nae Lard! Nae Master!
    We willna be fooled again!

Terry Pratchett

Just an FYI if you are buying lotions/ soaps/ perfumes from Victoria's Secret or La Senza

They are all contracted out to independent labs to manufacture, and then put into proprietary bottles, and labels affixed..

Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Vie en Rose is better, more intimate and less crowded.