Thread: Day's Inn on Taschereau, Brossard

Day's Inn on Taschereau, Brossard

I would like to know if anyone tried the Day's Inn hotel on Taschereau in Brossard. I would like to go there for a couple hours in the afternoon if you know what I mean...

What information do they ask at check in? Are they discreet? How's the hotel in general? The area seems remote enough.

Thank you for your comments.

In fact, I'm looking for a place where no questions will be asked... No driver's license, plate number or names... Is this possible?

I was only curious about the Day's Inn in Brossard. The place seems secluded enough.

Thanks

By the way...

It`s also the place of Amour and Compagnie, an incall agency...

See this link or go to the Incall section or do a search on Amour & Compagnie or A & C or so on....

But it doen'st say anything about the hotel itself...

Another thing... I don't want to go their with a professional... I'm bringing a special lady...

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_North
    I would like to know if anyone tried the Day's Inn hotel on Taschereau in Brossard. I would like to go there for a couple hours in the afternoon if you know what I mean...

What information do they ask at check in? Are they discreet? How's the hotel in general? The area seems remote enough.

Thank you for your comments.
    First thing would be to know whether one can rent a room for only a few hours.
    It's my feeling that, when it comes to bigger and more well-known hotel/motel chains, one can only rent a room for the entire day

fml

femaleluver2,

Why would you think that a hotel/motel would only rent you a room for a day ? They are some that need such a room for periods greater than just short term for whatever their personal reasons are. Money talks.

proud infidel
    SL,

as you know I'm sure, it's possible to find hourly rates at places like the Chablis and motel Idéal, which cater to all sorts of clienteles, including johns. However, it's been my experience that whenever I'd call bigger chains, like holiday Inn and the like, inquiring about their rates, I'd be told that nothing below a daily rate was offered. Since it was my understanding that the first poster wanted to rent a room for the purpose of companionship for just a few yours, I thought it might be relevant to point this caveat out to him.

fml

femaleluver2,

No problem femaleluver2, contacting a hotel chain's reservations system ie 1-800 number will not get you such a rate but the manager loves to have such guests who take up residence for longer periods as it's guaranteed money & making such deals would need to include the daily housekeeping services being suspended for alternate days or similar.

I did notice they offered siestas at the Day's Inn in Brossard so that's ok. What would you expect on Taschereau ?!?

I was only wondering if they were discreet enough about this type of service. I don't want to give any personal information like license plate number or driver's license... I remember once at another motel out of town, they had only asked my plate number but didn't check. So, I invented a number and it worked.