Thread: Are swinger clubs worth a try?

Are swinger clubs worth a try?

With so many of them poping out left and right, are they worth a try for a single guy?

Quote Originally Posted by orallover
    So many of them? where?
    Here are just a few of them:
    Club Lucky 7
    Auberge des Libertins
    Bel et Boum
    Club D & D
    Le backroom
    La Place du Nord
    Montreal sexy Boat
    Orage Club
    Le Celeste
    Club Nuances
    Chez Louis
    Auberge 1082
    La Rumeur
    Chez Nancy
    Chez Catherine
    Le Mystic Clu

Quote Originally Posted by orallover
    eh... as far as I know club lucky 7 is a gay sauna place..
    I guess you can call it swinger club as long as you change partner?
    It is no longer a gay sauna club and has moved at the intersection of St-Laurent and Rene-Levesque. They now have weekly gang bangs and other swinging activities from what I heard....

If you are seeing SPs because you are routinely rejected by women, a swingers club will be no different. My understanding is that the general rule in a swingers club is "NO means NO." So unlike SPs, you could be rejected for any reason: race, body fat, face, the weather, etc.

Personally, I would rather pay for an SP than get rejected for free.

It's my understanding that the quality of the women who show up at these swingers club leaves a lot to be desired. So the real question is which of these clubs if any, tend to have the good looking babes?
    A demander: une cochonne Quebecoise ou Allemande avec qui le sol se derobe sous mes pieds!

my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Just Alex
    With so many of them poping out left and right, are they worth a try for a single guy?

I do not know what the swingers scene is like in MOntreal, but where I lived in the US most swingers do not have any interest in single males. The perception I got was that single males were looked upon as only interested in sex. With swingers, while yes sex is involved, it is more about lifestyle.

I think your best bet as a single male is to have something to offer the swingers beyond sex...Do you like to role play? Are you bi?

Put a resume together and see how it goes