Thread: Faubourg St. LAurent Hotel

Faubourg St. LAurent Hotel

Anyone got the scoop on this...I just got it on priceliena and am thinking of cancelling seens to have a kitchen and internet but its it SP friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    How much did you bid? How many stars was it rated?

It's just newly available... its right beside the HI Express... I saw the rooms a while agao and they were nice. Can't say its SP friendly or not but my guess is that it would be.... don't know how they operate the desk....

Funny I was just thinking of starting a thread on this the other day. here is a link that will help you:
    I got it for i think43 or 44 US per night. The rooms have internet, fridge, dvd and tv, stove so its pretty good..its a 2 star but certainly better than some 2 star joints.

In terms of SP friendly, I'm not too sure it it matters casue when I stayed at the courtyard marriot on shebrooke last spring their doors close at 12am, and only security lets you in if you give a reason. i called in an sp at 3am and after a bit of hustle and bustle she got it in. i mean what can they if the girl says "im going to see a friend"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    That seems like a real good price to me.... the suites were very clean and bright... I'd be inclined to keep it at that price...
    it was through priceline though