Thread: Indian men don't measure up

Indian men don't measure up

http://tinyurl.com/yyn82l

This may induce a smirk or two, but considering the health implications mentioned in the study, perhaps it's worth reading for safety's sake?

Now we know why there are a billion Indians: condom slippage

But seriously, in an episode of the Sex Files (Discovery Channel), it was revealed that penis size is correlated with the height and width of a man's frame. Incidentally, between men of the same general size, it was explained that the size of their noses, hands and feet etc. does not have anything to do with that of their family jewels.

Since East Indians in general have smaller frames than average Americans, the report is not surprising.
    Last edited by anon_vlad; 12-09-2006 at 09:14 PM.

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad
    Now we know why there are a billion Indians: condom slippage

But seriously, in an episode of the Sex Files (Discovery Channel), it was revealed that penis size is correlated with the height and width of a man's frame.
    This is inaccurate. Trust me. However, I have read that north American men have, on average, larger penises. Who knows.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

the guy w/soft hands..
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad
    Now we know why there are a billion Indians: condom slippage.
    Maybe they should sell every condom accompanied by an elastic band!

For the edification of all I am repeating an item I posted on the joke thread:

British researchers into penis sizes came up with 5 categories: small, medium, large, "Oh my god", and "Does that come in white?"

the Penis is the only muscle that I know that no matter how much you worked out doesnt get bigger.