Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: I’m « going Indy »…

  1. #1
    Born again punter
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Buddha-Bar
    Posts
    686

    Wink I’m « going Indy »…

    I've been an agency client in Montréal since 2006. I have now decided to try the “independent escort” scene for a while. It does not mean I’ll never call agencies again, but they might just become a last-minute solution as far as I go…

    The Montréal-style agencies make it comfortable that all business like aspects are negotiated in advance, with a third party. Still, I met a few independent girls over time and I have found it’s not a show stopper. I have also been mostly lucky with bookings so far, I have not been too negatively impacted by the “sugar daddy called” syndrome. Agency or Indy booking, a multi-layered backup plan is always a must if you want action on that specific night.

    I found the economics of dealing with independent and “under the radar” escorts a little bit frustrating at first. As I adjust and learn, I see that with the girls who are interested in regular clients who book 2 or more hours on a fairly consistent basis, and like your company (never 100%), are usually motivated to make it worth your while to repeat. That goes for service, attitude, fees. I had a couple of offers that put a smile on my face and a spring in my step…

    I have not booked any meeting under two hours since starting to see ladies in this great city. I found the outcall rate so low, the girls so hot, the service and attitude out of this continent. But over time, rates have crept up, incentives for multiple hours are fading fast (more on this in a moment), and now most agencies have official up-charges for duos and-or shows.

    I had to face it: the economics of agency structures makes the one hour call ideal for the client. Just because the girl is “unavailable” during that second or say, third hour or her long date, doesn’t mean that the agency owner, booker, and driver, will want to forgo their share of the girl’s hour… I wonder how many girls realize the potential multiple hour bookings lost because of this.

    The lack of direct communication with the girls is also frustrating: since I like to repeat with the same girls often when the chemistry is right, I frequently dodge switching attempts by agency managers when my lady of choice is unavailable.

    While this doesn’t go for all agencies, or maybe even “not all agencies, all of the time”, customer service that integrates growth strategy is sorely lacking. The agencies at the top know it is not worth their while to “cultivate” the few regular clients this would influence. Their names are made, they are used to the phone ringing off the hook with all girls long booked (up until very recently). Simple fact is, in many instances, they treat this business not much differently than selling drugs to addicted people.

    This is not a blanket indictment on all agencies. I have dealt with most known ones here and I am sure I will call again occasionally. I am just saying that many, especially the big ones, are geared for same-night, one hour calls to casual clients.

    I want more, and it’s not because I think I’m special or anything: I am just a client. Starting with the fact that I want repeat multiple hour dates and a little more substance, I think giving indy ladies a whirl is a smart move.

    I’m certain there will be bumps along the way: I already had a couple of “low chemistry” indy dates early on. But recently, either my experience or other factors seemed to have changed this, and I am hooked…

    I’m going to spend a little time studying the scene, and re-reading the “legendary” indy reviewers. Might as well keep it interesting!
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste


  2. #2

    How's that?

    I have also been mostly lucky with bookings so far, I have not been too negatively impacted by the “sugar daddy called” syndrome. Agency or Indy booking, a multi-layered backup plan is always a must if you want action on that specific night.
    Hey Guy! You got me on this one. Could you elaborate a bit?
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sapman99
    The lack of direct communication with the girls is also frustrating: since I like to repeat with the same girls often when the chemistry is right, I frequently dodge switching attempts by agency managers when my lady of choice is unavailable.

    While this doesn’t go for all agencies, or maybe even “not all agencies, all of the time”, customer service that integrates growth strategy is sorely lacking. The agencies at the top know it is not worth their while to “cultivate” the few regular clients this would influence.
    Sapman,

    You bring up a lot of interesting thoughts in your post.
    My hobbying has changed over the past year. I am rarely doing 2 or 3 hour or more dates anymore. I just dont find the need and am getting what I want from shorter 1 hour dates. I'm not really looking for the "emotional" GFE that comes with longer dates...

    I have had many offers from SP's to see them on the side, given emails and numbers. But I havnt pursued any...I would rather pay the agency the fee to have them act as intermideary.

    Lately though I have had a hard time seeing some of my favorites. Either they're all booked or only available at late hours....and its not like Im booking last minute...Some agencies seem always eager for me to see who "they want me to see" without concern for who "I want to see...."

    Banger
    The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

    Marcel Proust

  4. #4
    Sapman,
    Thanks for your usual interesting/highly informative posts.
    I'm glad to hear that you found what you need under the Indy sun.
    Indy is indeed a great bet as long as the Indy provides some sort of premium that distinguishes her from the usual we find in agencies. If Indy quality of service would have always been like the ones provided by Annabelle or Helena Sweet, I would stick to Indy as well. I wish you the best of the fun outhere under the Indy umbrella.
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

  5. #5

    Welcome to Indy World

    Welcome to Indy World!! We will take care of you... Promis!
    Last edited by Miss Maria; 07-30-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    Smile and the world will smile with you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sapman99
    I've been an agency client in Montréal since 2006. I have now decided to try the “independent escort” scene for a while. It does not mean I’ll never call agencies again, but they might just become a last-minute solution as far as I go…

    The Montréal-style agencies make it comfortable that all business like aspects are negotiated in advance, with a third party. Still, I met a few independent girls over time and I have found it’s not a show stopper. I have also been mostly lucky with bookings so far, I have not been too negatively impacted by the “sugar daddy called” syndrome. Agency or Indy booking, a multi-layered backup plan is always a must if you want action on that specific night.

    I found the economics of dealing with independent and “under the radar” escorts a little bit frustrating at first. As I adjust and learn, I see that with the girls who are interested in regular clients who book 2 or more hours on a fairly consistent basis, and like your company (never 100%), are usually motivated to make it worth your while to repeat. That goes for service, attitude, fees. I had a couple of offers that put a smile on my face and a spring in my step…

    I have not booked any meeting under two hours since starting to see ladies in this great city. I found the outcall rate so low, the girls so hot, the service and attitude out of this continent. But over time, rates have crept up, incentives for multiple hours are fading fast (more on this in a moment), and now most agencies have official up-charges for duos and-or shows.

    I had to face it: the economics of agency structures makes the one hour call ideal for the client. Just because the girl is “unavailable” during that second or say, third hour or her long date, doesn’t mean that the agency owner, booker, and driver, will want to forgo their share of the girl’s hour… I wonder how many girls realize the potential multiple hour bookings lost because of this.

    The lack of direct communication with the girls is also frustrating: since I like to repeat with the same girls often when the chemistry is right, I frequently dodge switching attempts by agency managers when my lady of choice is unavailable.

    While this doesn’t go for all agencies, or maybe even “not all agencies, all of the time”, customer service that integrates growth strategy is sorely lacking. The agencies at the top know it is not worth their while to “cultivate” the few regular clients this would influence. Their names are made, they are used to the phone ringing off the hook with all girls long booked (up until very recently). Simple fact is, in many instances, they treat this business not much differently than selling drugs to addicted people.

    This is not a blanket indictment on all agencies. I have dealt with most known ones here and I am sure I will call again occasionally. I am just saying that many, especially the big ones, are geared for same-night, one hour calls to casual clients.

    I want more, and it’s not because I think I’m special or anything: I am just a client. Starting with the fact that I want repeat multiple hour dates and a little more substance, I think giving indy ladies a whirl is a smart move.

    I’m certain there will be bumps along the way: I already had a couple of “low chemistry” indy dates early on. But recently, either my experience or other factors seemed to have changed this, and I am hooked…

    I’m going to spend a little time studying the scene, and re-reading the “legendary” indy reviewers. Might as well keep it interesting!
    Good choice...indy are the best.

    Rocker

  7. #7

    It's all Good!

    Interesting and complex post to a simple and wonderful problem. With which beautiful lady do I want to have sex? Tough one sapper!!
    If it flies, floats or fucks... It's cheaper to lease!

  8. #8
    Born again punter
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Buddha-Bar
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by sapman99
    I have also been mostly lucky with bookings so far, I have not been too negatively impacted by the “sugar daddy called” syndrome. Agency or Indy booking, a multi-layered backup plan is always a must if you want action on that specific night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Guy
    Hey Guy! You got me on this one. Could you elaborate a bit?
    1. Ok. Some indy ladies (not all, some) are known to drop everything and everyone else when an VIP client calls. If you are just getting to know her or this is your first booking, you may be bumped...
    2. In any case, even when booking with an agency, things happen that cause your carefully planned and maybe even pre-booked date to fall through. If you came to Montréal specifically for this, have a backup plan in place, otherwise the night is going to be long. I had some memorable encounters with pinch hitters that turned into more .
    Quote Originally Posted by Daringly
    I think the longer that you are involved in the hobby(biz) there are different times for one reason or another that you will feel like changing things up. There is certainly nothing wrong trying the hdh route as there are many gems out there worth meeting.
    This paragraph, and your whole reply, are very well expressed. Your perspective helps me see the forest despite the trees. Keep posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by banger
    Lately though I have had a hard time seeing some of my favorites. Either they're all booked or only available at late hours....and its not like Im booking last minute...Some agencies seem always eager for me to see who "they want me to see" without concern for who "I want to see...."
    Another good point, and not finger pointing here. An agency is an enterprise comprising several people, as opposed to one girl working as a "consultant". While trying to accommodate clients, the agencies work for the agency as an entity, not individual clients or girls.

    Some suggested my initial post lacked clarity. I will try to sum it up in a lot fewer words
    • What I like
      • Dates of two to three hours. Getting to know the girl, and the slow chemistry buildup that precedes sex is very important to my enjoyment of the date.
      • I see escorts fairly often
      • Once I find a lady I enjoy being with a lot, I don't switch for a long time sometimes. Of course, its' impossible logistically, and unwise emotionally, to only see one girl. But I try to see a "small group" of ladies who I enjoy being with.
      • I believe that with accumulated patronage (number of dates, number of hours, and frequency) perks come.
    • Why the agency structure gets in the way: The supporting staff mostly works and rates their performance on the number of bookings, not the number of hours
    • Indy ladies seek gents: Simple. Once an indy gets on the scene, her smartest way to success is to ensure a flurry of repeat clientèle and good press, both reviews and back talk. Also, they do have full latitude of how they will behave during the date depending on who is in front of them that night. And I find the idea of that more appealing.
    I have had some interesting back channel conversations today. When all this is really about is a difference in style. Many agencies if not most here, are doing a super job of filling many market segments. I will try to find out what place independent escorts hold in mine. And certainly I will never totally give up calling agencies, like most "Indy seeker" guys. Peace!
    Last edited by sapman99; 08-02-2008 at 11:33 PM.
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste


  9. #9
    J'ai été déçu par le service des agences avec une exception chez Jessy de MSC( elle est excellente, rârement de surprises). Ailleurs, tu fixe un rendez vous et j'ai déjà poirotté 1:15h !!! d'autres fois la dame n'était pas aux standards que j'avais demandé. L'autre fois je devais être le 5e client de la soirée...
    J'ai toujours l'heure juste avec les Indy, simplement parce que l'on communique directement avec elle, c'est pas plus compliqué que ça. Et règle générale, par la responsabilité de gérer ses affaires l'indy est souvent une femme de tête, organisée, confiante, qui s'affirme, donc plus intéressante pour moi...
    Finalement j'éprouve une satisfaction de savoir que tous les revenus lui reviennent pour son travail.
    Mais ce n'est pas pour toutes les SP's; certaines sont charmantes mais incapable de gérer leur affaires...alors les Jessy de ce monde sont une valeur ajoutée importante pour ces dames.
    Il faut de tout pour tous...

  10. #10
    c'est vrai qu'avec les indy il faut etre gentleman plus qu'avec les agences ...
    car une indy ne *fakera* pas autant qu'une fille d'agence puisque si elle ne veut pas te revoir , ça ne sert à rien d'en mettre plus . Tandis qu'une fille d'agence doit te donner un bon service pour que tu rappelle cette agence par apres ... meme si la fille decide de te refuser par la suite , lagence tenverra une autre au moins .

    En plus les filles d'agences ne choisissent pas leurs clients alors ça peut etre rassurant pour qqun de savoir que la fille va automatiquement être obligée à lui .

    Par contre lorsque l'homme est gentleman et qu'il est propre et respectueux ... il s'assure presque à tout coup d'avoir un service plus personnel et plus vraie avec une Indy!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime
    Une fille, qu'elle soit indy ou en agence, se doit d'offrir satisfaction au client, que la chimie soit là ou pas. Même si elle ne tripe pas, elle a à au moins s'assurer que la rencontre soit été de qualité pour le client, qu'il n'aie pas été lésé d'aucune façon.

    Pourquoi? Parce que les reviews existent, et si la fille a l'air trop froide ou n'est pas gentille ou qu'elle fait plein d'erreurs, le client est toujours libre d'écrire une reviews négative pour partager son expérience. Le professionnalisme est primordial, autant en indy qu'en agence!
    c'est ton avis ... Je suis loin de la partager ...
    Tu sembles croire que les filles font encore ce metier par manque d'options et non par choix ... comme je disais ... c'est ton avis! Tu es mieux de continuer avec les agences avec de telles pensées en effet!

    pense y 2 minutes ... une fille qui couche avec un gars et qui ne le desire pas du tout pour certaines raisons particulieres ... elle se ferme les yeux et attend que ça finisse ... et bien ne vois tu pas que psychologiquement ce serait comme un viol?! Ya pas une fille indy qui va accepter ça ... apres elle va se sentir comme un vrai dechet humain si elle le fait
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-01-2008 at 06:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime
    Sexy Vero tu sembles avoir une dent contre moi...Puis-je savoir ce que je t'ai fait? Je ne t'ai même pas rencontré!

    J'ai juste dit préférer les agences aux indys et mes arguments semblent te choquer...
    jai modifié mon post ... je crois que ce qui me choque dans tes propos est assez clair maintenant ... va le relire!

    et va lire le pm que je tenvois

  13. #13
    Véro,
    Une escorte qui ne désire "pas du tout" un moment d'intimité avec un client particulier,devrais simplement décliner de le rencontrer. Je suis daccord avec le fait que si elle accepte la rencontre, qu'elle accepte l'argent, elle se doit à un minimum de service, professionnel, et s'assurer du meilleur moment possible pour le client. Au minimum...c'est ça la job.
    Bien sûr on peut aspérer à la complicité, la "chimie" qui s'installe, aux feux d'artifices pour elle et lui...et c'est très chouette quand ça arrive. Mais ça ne se commande pas ni d'un coté, ni de l'autre.

  14. #14
    je suis aussi daccord ... si un gars a une bonne attitude envers les filles et quil est propre ... il a le droit a un excellent service ...

    il ne faut pas sattendre aux étincelles à chaque fois et sil ny a aucune connection ... well on dit non des le debut

    mais parfois les clients deviennent desagreable pendant la rencontre . Quand on a deja une partie de la rencontre de faite ... on va continuer en essayant de pas trop être desagreable ... mais en se disant que on a hate que ça finisse. .. quand il est trop tard pour reculer ... quoi faire!?
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 08-01-2008 at 07:38 PM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime
    J'ai pas dit ça du tout...La tu fais des déductions SEXY Vero. Et comme j'ai écrit je ne passerai pas la veillée à m'expliquer. Alors Véro penses ce que tu veux et écris tout ce que tu veux sur moi et mes pensées mais moi je sais ce que je pense et ce n'est pas ce que tu laisses supposer du tout.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •