Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Your World View? Questionnaire.

Name Retired.

What is Your World View? Questionnaire.

Hello all,

I just put myself through this randomly chosen test to see where my views fall. Well, I am sure there are many tests like this, and how valid this is I cannot say. But it is interesting. The question are often deliberately open to how the reader interprets their meaning, but many are very direct. But it is fascinating to see how it was evaluated. Below is exactly cut and pasted from the evaluation I received. It takes only about 3 minutes to complete the questions, even if you think about them a bit.

When I answered the questions there was no indication which category area the answers favored, and no categories are mentions during the exam.

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/eddx...ur-world-view/

My evaluation:

You Scored as Cultural Creative Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 75%
    Existentialist 63%
    Idealist 63%
    Romanticist
    38%
    Modernist
    38%
    Postmodernist
    31%
    Materialist 25%
    Fundamentalist
    25%

Cheers,

Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 09-18-2008 at 01:24 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland
    Liberal bias
    Okay Roland,

LOL...c'mon buddy, take the challenge and show us where you are...if you dare...lol.

Cheers,

Korbel
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

i get the following,
    You Scored as MaterialistMaterialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles. Everything that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special force that holds life together. You believe that anything can be explained by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be understood by its smaller elements.

100% Materialist
    75% Cultural Creative
    75% Modernist
    69% Fundamentalist
    50% Existentialist
    50% Postmodernist
    50% Romanticist
    13% Idealist

i thought i was an idealist, lol,
    Last edited by gizmo; 09-18-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias
    Bias is a term used to describe a tendency or preference towards a particular perspective, ideology or result, especially when the tendency interferes with the ability to be impartial, unprejudiced, or objective. [1] The term biased is used to describe an action, judgment, or other outcome influenced by bias, and it is also used to refer to a person or body of people whose actions or judgments exhibit bias.
    from wikipedia

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo
    i get the following,
    You Scored as MaterialistMaterialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles. Everything that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special force that holds life together. You believe that anything can be explained by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be understood by its smaller elements.

100% Materialist
    75% Cultural Creative
    75% Modernist
    69% Fundamentalist
    50% Existentialist
    50% Postmodernist
    50% Romanticist
    13% Idealist

i thought i was an idealist, lol,
    Hello Gizmo,

Thanks for participating. I see we have some great similarities...exactly the same on "Cultural Creative"...and great differences...far apart on "Materialist" and "Fundamentalist".

Interesting,

Korbie

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    ok here is my score:

You Scored as

Materialist 94%
    Existentialist 94%
    Romanticist 94%
    Fundamentalist 75%
    Modernist 69%
    Postmodernist 69%
    Cultural Creative 69%
    Idealist 63%
    WOW B,

I didn't think that was possible. You scored pretty high on everything. Damn baby...you do intrigue me.

Captivated,

Korbie-kins

Smile My Results

Modernist
    88%
    Materialist
    81%
    Romanticist
    75%
    Existentialist
    69%
    Postmodernist
    63%
    Cultural Creative
    50%
    Idealist
    25%
    Fundamentalist
    6%
    LISA'S FRIEND

Name Retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by eastender
    Existentialist
    69%

Fundamentalist
    6%
    Hello Eastender,

It seems the only things we are close on are "Fundamentalist" 6-25 and "Existentialist" 69-63. Who would have thought...lol.

Cheers,

Korbel

Quote Originally Posted by thebitchelor
    what is a bias?? (couple of times i read this word)
    ________
    what is a "tie breaker"???
    Tu pourrais traduire bias par parti pris, tie breaker par bris d'égalite

I am me, too!
    Well Korbie! We're both Cultural Creatives but it appears my cultural part is bigger than yours!

My score:
    You Scored as Cultural Creative

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 88%
    Modernist 81%
    Materialist 69%
    Postmodernist 69%
    Romanticist 63%
    Idealist 63%
    Existentialist 56%
    Fundamentalist 25%
    Last edited by metoo4; 09-18-2008 at 03:31 PM.

Ok, intriguing, but it does not really give more information about yourself that you could discover by yourself.

You Scored as Cultural Creative

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 94%
    Postmodernist 88%
    Idealist 81%
    Existentialist 63%
    Romanticist 50%
    Modernist 50%
    Materialist 25%
    Fundamentalist 25%

Wide Open
    No, I'm not an SP you little pervert

Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    WOW B,

I didn't think that was possible. You scored pretty high on everything. Damn baby...you do intrigue me.

Captivated,

Korbie-kins
    Hello Korbel,

I'm sure she would be happy to explore her Materialist side with you!

Premodernist Dee

Moi:

You Scored as Cultural CreativeCultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 63%
    Existentialist 56%
    Postmodernist 50%
    Romanticist 50 %
    Modernist 44 %
    Idealist 25%
    Materialist 25%
    Fundamentalist 19%

Would have like to see the comment for Existentialist.

Jean Paul Dee
    Last edited by Dee; 09-18-2008 at 05:47 PM.

You Scored as Romanticist: Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Romanticist 94%
    Existentialist 81%
    Modernist 75%
    Materialist 75%
    Cultural Creative 69%
    Postmodernist 56%
    Fundamentalist 44%
    Idealist 25%

Wow... Pretty close...
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning
    Satan shudders and says "oh Shit....she's awake!!"

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar

Talking

You Scored as Romanticist
    Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Romanticist 81%
    Existentialist 75%
    Cultural Creative 63%
    Postmodernist 63%
    Materialist 56%
    Modernist 50%
    Idealist 50%
    Fundamentalist 50%

Lol !
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast