Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carry price ((you are not serious)) Mrrrrr Gainey

Carry price ((you are not serious)) Mrrrrr Gainey

Mr GAINEY ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA?COME ON MR GENRAL MANAGER WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    Amazona
    Last edited by amazona; 04-22-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Bigfatoldwhiteguy

canadian items for sale

Sorry
    i mean to give away
    1 slitely used Goal keeper $10
    1 used Bell center $100,000,000
    1 first round playoff team $1

100 year souvenir T-Shirt price less

sow sad
    moby dick
    out

I am actually happy.. why? because Mr.Gainey must really feel SOMETHING has to be done.
    I think until now, he/they was/were thinking something like "we have a good team but need some experience".. and now after 5 years ???

Retired veteran hobbyist
    The problem with Gainey coaching was that he coached like a general manager. The GM wanted Price between the pipes. The coach, for short-term purposes, would have wanted Halak after game 2. The GM won out.

Anyways, even if Patrick Roy or Jacques Plante would have been in the nets for Mtl in this series, the Bruins would have prevailed. This was a team with no heart & no talent (other than Kovalev & Markov). The team was over-evaluated this season because of last season's mirage. The Bruins & teams like the Sharks & Ducks are in a superior league. The Bruins proved it by sweeping the Habs. It was never close.

When was the last time a team was swept in 4 games in two consecutive playoff series?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    The problem with Gainey coaching was that he coached like a general manager. The GM wanted Price between the pipes. The coach, for short-term purposes, would have wanted Halak after game 2. The GM won out.
    Agreed, but it goes much further than that. Gainey predictably did a lousy job as coach but he did a worse job as GM. PJ Stock did a great job tonight of listing some of the mistakes Bob has made as GM.

He lost Streit, Huet, Souray and Ryder and got virtually nothing in return. He has never addressed the fact that the Habs are too small. He has far too many free agents; although this might end up being a blessing in disguise it still shows gross incompetence.

I could add that he unfairly dumped two coaches, both of whom are far better than he is. It was great to see the classy Claude Julien thump the guy who stabbed him in the back!

Price wasnt to blame for any of the goals tonight

Boston outclassed, outplayed, and outsmarted the habs in every game

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday

When was the last time a team was swept in 4 games in two consecutive playoff series?

Are you sure habs got swept by philly last year?
    Stay thirsty my friends

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo
    Agreed, but it goes much further than that. Gainey predictably did a lousy job as coach but he did a worse job as GM. PJ Stock did a great job tonight of listing some of the mistakes Bob has made as GM.

He lost Streit, Huet, Souray and Ryder and got virtually nothing in return. He has never addressed the fact that the Habs are too small. He has far too many free agents; although this might end up being a blessing in disguise it still shows gross incompetence.
    I totally agree with your statement.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    Are you sure habs got swept by philly last year?
    My mistake. The Habs won the 1st game of the series, then the Flyers won the next 4.

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    Boston outclassed, outplayed, and outsmarted the habs in every game
    That's for damn sure! Just look at that no-class cowardly thug Komisarek. Gets his ass kicked by Lucic and has to use his stick to try to get revenge. Zero guts and zero class. Komisarek doesn't deserve to be in the NHL - one of the most cowardly acts I've seen.

The Problem Is In Ground Zero....the Fans
    You Put Up With All The Shit They Hand To You , Fill Up The Seats, Pay 5 Bucks For Water, 400 Dollars For Official Who-gives-a-flying Fuck They're Official Shirts-

You Still Haven't Figured It Out. The Day They Closed Down The Forum Hockey Died In This City. Its All About Selling Crap. And Habs Suckers Line Up For It Cash In Hand. I Can't Believe They Managed To Get Thousands Of Fans To Pay 50 Bucks For A Brick !!!! To Pave The Sidewalk....fuckin Brilliant. Dear Habs Fans----pave My Fuckin Driveway For 25 Bucks A Brick And I'll Give You A Pat On The Back And A Go Habs Go Chant Or A Little Habs Sticker.

And Watch....ticket Prices Will Go Up Next Year............ka-ching Suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo
    That's for damn sure! Just look at that no-class cowardly thug Komisarek. Gets his ass kicked by Lucic and has to use his stick to try to get revenge. Zero guts and zero class. Komisarek doesn't deserve to be in the NHL - one of the most cowardly acts I've seen.

The game was over already there was no need for any physical play

whatsoever, they were both at fault.
    Stay thirsty my friends

And Komisarek certainly had guts facing Lucic again, knowing he got clocked the 1st time and that it probably would happen again. And it did. He's probably the only guy on that team that would make a good captain.

Quote Originally Posted by TongueNCheek
    Montreal does not have the greatest fans. They have the most pickiest, and are the lowest class of all the league. As a Habs fan, it is embarassing the way they treat one of our own. As they have chased Roy out of the city, DON'T CHASE price away. HE is 21!
    First, it's a minority of fans. Second, Habs fans in general are no better or worse than fans of any high profile team in professional sports.

Its not that we dont have good fans, We are just to hard on our team.
    When things go wrong, MTL become haters.
    We expect miracles, and everything else.

The way the fans reacted to Carey last night at the Bell center was not cool at all, He is our goal tender. Good try Carey, see you next season ;-)

GO HABS GO
    CHLOE

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe
    GO HABS GO
    Huh? Chloe=Go Habs Go ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast