Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson dead at 50!!!

Exclamation Michael Jackson dead at 50!!!

Reports from TMZ are saying that Michael Jackson has died from apparent cardiac arrest at the age of 50 years old.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michae...ardiac-arrest/

I'm starting to feel like the Grim Reaper making all these death notices.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Reports from TMZ are saying that Michael Jackson has died from apparent cardiac arrest at the age of 50 years old.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michae...ardiac-arrest/

I'm starting to feel like the Grim Reaper making all these death notices.

Speechless !
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

Bigfatoldwhiteguy

Thumbs down Hey Haw !

its about time!

what will they do with all that plastic
    they can't put that stuff in the ground

moby dick
    out

Hey. Moby! Your post is in really bad taste!

While I wasn't a fan of the man, I felt sorry for him and the life chosen for him by his father. He changed music, for better or worse - depending on your point of view, and he was someone who will never be forgotten by the tens of millions of his fans. And like any human being he at least deserves a bit of respect in death.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Hey. Moby! Your post is in really bad taste!

While I wasn't a fan of the man, I felt sorry for him and the life chosen for him by his father. He changed music, for better or worse - depending on your point of view, and he was someone who will never be forgotten by the tens of millions of his fans. And like any human being he at least deserves a bit of respect in death.
    Couldn't agree with you more Techman, may he R.I.P

Bigfatoldwhiteguy

Ho my !

Sorry for my freedom of thinking!
    my BAD

moby dick

Quote Originally Posted by Moby Dick
    my BAD

moby dick
    I know how you felt. The first things that came to mind when I heard he was rushed to the hospital weren't exactly kind thoughts. Funny, yes...but not very nice once I heard he had died. I figure we should at least give it a day or two before starting with the jokes.

Ed McMahon, Farrah and Michael. Like the old saying goes, never two without three. A very sad week in the entertainment world.

Bigfatoldwhiteguy

R.i.p.

NOW , Ed McMahon
    that was a great man , is passing makes me , i loved the tonight show with Johnny.

M.J not sow mutch R.I.P.

Farrah so sad
    she was the first sexy poster that i got on my wall !
    thingking about it , i may have gotten my first Bonner too with the red bikini of hers

Moby Dick

I can't say I was fan but I would be lying if I said I wasn't fascinated by his music growing up. I'll never forget the first time I saw him singing Billie Jean and doing the moonwalk. Sometimes I find myself humming the theme to Beat It

its about time!

what will they do with all that plastic
    they can't put that stuff in the ground

moby dick
    out
    Your such a moron!!!

As for Micheal Jackson I hope he's getting some peace now... so tragic!!!

Bigfatoldwhiteguy

Exclamation HO my!

Like Elvis said many times

Thank you,
    Thank you very mutch!

moby DICK
    out

The guy ? Didn't know him personaly...don't believe the sh*t from magazines and media...so Rest in Peace !

Hi music ? I liked it at one time, was a revolution in a sense and he did start a big revolution in video making. So... better than a lot of actual pop stars and others.

As for what the media is saying that he loved so much kids... = BS

If he loved them so much...his fortune would have saved millions instead of the stupid things he was spending on.

Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone
    I can't say I was fan but I would be lying if I said I wasn't fascinated by his music growing up. I'll never forget the first time I saw him singing Billie Jean and doing the moonwalk. Sometimes I find myself humming the theme to Beat It
    Love him or hate him, quite a talent. Mowtown 25 and the execution of Billy Jean and the moon walk was a breakout point. If you haven't seen it look at it at the end of this video.

http://www.veoh.com/collection/lol1/...92577Qq4MmXMb#

Quote Originally Posted by Big K
    Love him or hate him, quite a talent. Mowtown 25 and the execution of Billy Jean and the moon walk was a breakout point. If you haven't seen it look at it at the end of this video.

http://www.veoh.com/collection/lol1/...92577Qq4MmXMb#
    You won't get any argument from me. When I was growing up in the Middle East, I have to say he was the greatest cultural force the Americans had. Sure people listened to Madonna too but she never came close. I have fond memories of the occasional student getting called into the principal's office for showing up with a "Michael Jackson" hair style. I even recall several attempting to do the moon walk during recess and getting in trouble for it. Today's pop-artists have no where near the influence and global reach he did.

I will say it must have been 5 or 6 years later before I actually understood the lyrics for Billie Jean. Did he write his own songs or did he have a song writer on his payroll?
    Last edited by rollingstone; 06-25-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Angry michel jakson

my BAD

moby dick
    has nothing to do with freedom of thinking has something to do with bad test and real ignorance.hey dude he is a ded man have some respect.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast