Thread: Is CL becoming a waste of time?

Is CL becoming a waste of time?

Maybe I'm just getting less interested in finding a hidden gem and less tolerant of having my time wasted, but I've pretty well come to consider Craigslist and some other options a waste of time lately. Is it me or is the fake stuff getting worse? With all the options there are an easy phone call away in Montreal I wonder what makes us still allow ourselves to be jerked around by the fakes on CL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodick View Post
    I wonder what makes us still allow ourselves to be jerked around by the fakes on CL?
    lack of discipline.

Post CL is a waste of time and money

Maybe I`m just getting less interested in finding a hidden gem and less tolerant of having my time wasted, but I`ve pretty well come to consider Craigslist and some other options a waste of time lately. Is it me or is the fake stuff getting worse? With all the options there are an easy phone call away in Montreal I wonder what makes us still allow ourselves to be jerked around by the fakes on CL?
    Bro read the following and knock yourself out :

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12296&page=6

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46213

W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyWoody View Post

Okay, not new territory. I did a search of "CL", not "Craigslist" before posting.
    I guess it is obvious many recognize the downside, but again why do we still check it out?

what do you mean, BECOMING? hasnt it always been full of fakes?

Maybe I'm just getting less interested in finding a hidden gem and less tolerant of having my time wasted, but I've pretty well come to consider Craigslist and some other options a waste of time lately. Is it me or is the fake stuff getting worse? With all the options there are an easy phone call away in Montreal I wonder what makes us still allow ourselves to be jerked around by the fakes on CL?