Thread: Aug 3-5,Members interested in gathering at a stripclub/sexy resto or? 1st drink on Me

Cool Aug 3-5,Members interested in gathering at a stripclub/sexy resto or? 1st drink on Me

I'm coming down again, it's been a year or so, long trip. Anyway, if any members are interested in a small group gathering somewhere, stripclub/sexy restaurant/regular bar/etc, post or PM me. To hang with some like-minded individuals could be entertaining. I doubt I can bang hot chicks for 72 straight hours so I'll have time to kill.

I'll buy your first drink, maximum 5 drinks. I don't want to spend all my cash if 50 dudes show up. Any dances, cover, tips and extras are your responsibility. You could be a cheap ass like one of my friends, sip on a gingerale for 2 hours if you want.

August 3,4,5, Tue,wed,thu.

Let me know. Any suggestions?

the last of the mohicans
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Is there a particular age group in mind? I would be in for this..
    "This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that’s great. But its very, very unpredictable. There’s so many ways you can screw it up.”

I'm 38, don't really care who shows up. All good with me. Young, old, not a big deal. I'm middle of the road I guess. Lets get a few guys going and it'll be fun. Any ideas?

I'd love to join but I'll be in New York next week. I like meeting other forum members and I'd sure like to join if there is another gathering.
    Have fun!
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather
    to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

I might be free on the 5th

Let me know!
    Last edited by master_bates; 07-30-2010 at 11:16 AM.
    Stay thirsty my friends

I'll be in town the 14th & 15th if you're still in Montreal then.

masterbates, i'm free on the 5th, but plan on one or two massages cuz it's my last day. But, at night sounds good. Let me know where u want to go. Pound a few drinks and see some stuff that we like to see. If you PM with your availability and ideas I'll PM my cell #. I'll buy u a couple if it's just us. Nobody else seems to be that interested.