Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: She Was Tired!!!!!

  1. #1

    She Was Tired!!!!!

    Well a first happened for me the other night. I had a SP from a well known agency fall asleep during our 1 hour session. I thought she was joking at first (I was her first call of the night) but to my suprise when I heard a little snore/grumbling I couldn't believe it. she wasn't even lying down. I woke her up and she apologized and then preceded to do the same thing 10 min later!!!

  2. #2
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,133
    It could be obstructive sleep apnea disorder. If so, it really does not have that much to do with being tired. I had a relative who had the exact same problem, now deceased, but during his life was a very energetic guy. He would just start sleeping or dozing off suddenly for no reason, usually in situations where a normal person would not doze off. It was untreated, undiagnosed sleep apnea. It is characterized by these symptoms. The snoring is also a tell tale sign of sleep apnea. Usually it starts immediately after the doze off.

    The girl may need to go for a sleep study. You should tell the agency to suggest it to her.

  3. #3
    Isn`t it a good warm feeling when a girl feels so relaxed and safe that she allows herself to fall asleep in your bed.....lol

    King this is a review section not a first time experience section....your review please!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin1 View Post
    Well a first happened for me the other night. I had a SP from a well known agency fall asleep during our 1 hour session. I thought she was joking at first (I was her first call of the night) but to my suprise when I heard a little snore/grumbling I couldn't believe it. she wasn't even lying down. I woke her up and she apologized and then preceded to do the same thing 10 min later!!!
    OR you're not very good!!

    sorry, coulden't resist...

  5. #5
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,133
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Isn`t it a good warm feeling when a girl feels so relaxed and safe that she allows herself to fall asleep in your bed.....lol

    King this is a review section not a first time experience section....your review please!
    If it is sleep apnea it has nothing to do with being comfortable. It has to do with improper breathing during sleep and oxygen deprivation causing disruption to normal sleep patterns:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea

  6. #6
    Dr Beav, don` be so serious...I was trying to be funny...like hahaha.

    If she had sleep apnea then it would have shown up with other clients and the agency would have been made aware of it.

    Arya , back in her Eleganza days , fell asleep on me on our 2nd date because she hadn`t slept more than 3 hours in the 2 previous nights.

  7. #7
    Montreal Perv
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    83
    You should have posted name & agency in topic, thats kind of bad for a girl to sleep on the job, especially on the 1st call.

  8. #8
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,133
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    If she had sleep apnea then it would have shown up with other clients and the agency would have been made aware of it.
    Maybe, maybe not. The symptoms described by Kingpin - the doze and then the quick snore while in a non laying position - are classical symptoms of sleep apnea. It is the first question you get asked on the sleep study questionnaire - have you ever been told you doze off and snore during the day? It's possible that this young lady needs a CPAP machine to force air into her body during nighttime sleep.

    If she is a smoker and/or this goes untreated, she will be at risk for a stroke among other things as she gets on in life.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 11-28-2010 at 11:27 AM.

  9. #9
    Eat, Drink, and feel Mary
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    533
    Kingpin owes us a review, true.
    Also, I feel sorry for the 'handicapped'. She should still be able to stay in the business, but just charge a bit less of a rate and, hopefully, offer that much better service too. She could end up being a busy, tired, beaver ???

    If we get no review, this belongs in the 411 section. Otherwise, it is a true incall post. How odd though.....

  10. #10
    Guys, I really don't want to name the girl or agency because other than falling asleep I had a good time. She is such a sweet girl and I do not want this to cause her to lose any business. The agency was made aware of the situation and they made good with me. They also found out after discussing it with her that she hadn't slept in some time. I will be seeing her again soon and if this does happen again then I have no poblem revealing who she is. I wanted to post this because I have had many strange occurances while hobbying but this one took the cake!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Garito View Post
    Kingpin owes us a review, true.
    Also, I feel sorry for the 'handicapped'. She should still be able to stay in the business, but just charge a bit less of a rate and, hopefully, offer that much better service too. She could end up being a busy, tired, beaver ???

    If we get no review, this belongs in the 411 section. Otherwise, it is a true incall post. How odd though.....
    Not sure how to move it to the 411 section or if MOD has to do it.

  12. #12
    Kingpin1, Since you are saying she's sweet and gave you good service, I don't think an actual review could make her lose buisness. Especialy since you say the agency made good with you!

    PS: I still have an image of you noticing (in between two thrusts) she is asleep an snoring..

  13. #13
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,822
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    It could be obstructive sleep apnea disorder.
    It could also be narcolepsy.

    Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder, affecting the part of the brain that regulates when to be asleep and when to be awake. Narcoleptics can fall asleep while working, cooking, or even driving. It affects about 1 in 2,000 people, and is thought to be a genetic disorder. Most people experience their first symptoms between the ages of 10 and 25. It is a lifelong condition, but narcoleptics who make certain lifestyle changes and seek medical help can reduce symptoms, improve alertness and enjoy a full and active life.

    It could also be illicit drugs or prescribed medication.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 11-28-2010 at 12:58 PM.

  14. #14
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin1 View Post
    They also found out after discussing it with her that she hadn't slept in some time.
    Of course that is what she is going to say. What else do you expect her to say under these circumstances? "Oh I have undiagnosed sleep apnea......."????????? If you like the lady and see her again, please tell her to go and get a sleep study done.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    wishing I was in Montreal
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin1 View Post
    Not sure how to move it to the 411 section
    with all the pseudo-doctors chiming in (trying to diagnose something based on absolutely nothing!) maybe the thread should be moved to the Health Section?
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •