Thread: Question on getting tested.

Question on getting tested.

I've read mention of a good clinic to get the full range of STD tests run (just routine, no scare involved) but can't seem to find it when searching.

Ladies' backyard
    CLSC Metro-Guy has STD blood test fully anonymous. You go, pick a number, they take your sample and you will be match with a reference number. So you call 1-2 weeks later to tell your number and they will say "positive or negative". No name asked.

Quebec city
    To complete Backdoorman comment, most CLSC in the province offer the anonymous STD testing.

Review: Clinique Lactuel

I recently went for some STD tests at clinique Lactuel and thought I'd report on my experience...

Chlamydia and Gono combo test was based on a urine Q-tips you know where like in the old days Got results in 8 days. Cost me 79$ for my peace of mind.

The service was OK, but not more. They are sensitive to protecting confidentiality. However I waited nearly 1 hour to see the doctor, and when my name was finally called, I got to see an intern instead. Nonetheless, he seemed knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.