Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was Merb.ca unavailable?

Was https://merb.cc unavailable?

I noticed that merb was unavailable today so I tried terb, which was also unavailable so I posted a note in perb.

Just wondering if merb was unavailable for just me or was it the case for everyone?

- CWipes

All of the boards were unavailable to some members for a short period of time due to maintenance being performed on the server. Everything should be back to normal now. If anyone is having difficulty accessing MERB, or if you know anyone having such difficulty, please contact me by email and I will have the problem corrected.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I couldn't log on for most of the day. I nearly went crazy!

I was wondering. i was able to get on from my phone but not my notebook. all is good now

the last of the mohicans
    I still cant connect from my home pc, but my mobile is fine.
    It says "cannot display the webpage"
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Doc, I did go crazy. My knees started shaking. My hands were sweating. My eyes were crossing. I almost took all my clothes off and ran out into the street. The headlines would read: Naked Fat Man Found In Snowdrift With His Dick In His Hand, Saying MERB's Broken! MERB's Broken!
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    I still cant connect from my home pc, but my mobile is fine.
    It says "cannot display the webpage"
    Clear your browser and try this link
    http://64.34.138.59/vbulletin/index.php

"Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" - Homer J.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    All of the boards were unavailable to some members for a short period of time due to maintenance being performed on the server. Everything should be back to normal now. If anyone is having difficulty accessing MERB, or if you know anyone having such difficulty, please contact me by email and I will have the problem corrected.
    Hmmm,

Thought it might be a blue bomb...then I realized they can't even boil water right.

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    LOL so many MERB addicts the mods' mailboxes were overflowing, one guy was so irate he was demanding my phone number so he could speak to me direct!
    "Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" - Homer J.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed View Post
    LOL so many MERB addicts the mods' mailboxes were overflowing, one guy was so irate he was demanding my phone number so he could speak to me direct!
    Uh huh,

The guy speeding to reach the 5000 post win a giant lollipop award???

BTW...my own withdrawals kanipshin wasn't scheduled until Saturday morning...8:45.

Merlot

I never imagine how many of us life depends on merb working well. A real bunch of pervs lolll

we are the living example of the genetic tha makes us 8 billions on earth

what was really weird about this, is that while I couldn't connect though the "regular" internet, I could connect from a foreign proxy. I know the US and Canada does the whole "government blocking top level domains we don't like" thing so I assumed it was either this or my ISP.

ebonylover retired...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Uh huh, The guy speeding to reach the 5000 post win a giant lollipop award???
    heu? what was that ? care to explain ? ah nah it's not you u are at 2000 ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zed View Post
    Good idea, Fred. Just PM me your phone number, then I'll call you when I can't get on, due to maintenance. You can read it to me, and I won't miss a thing.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by anonguy View Post
    what was really weird about this, is that while I couldn't connect though the "regular" internet, I could connect from a foreign proxy. I know the US and Canada does the whole "government blocking top level domains we don't like" thing so I assumed it was either this or my ISP.
    I think the problem was restricted to the US. I had no trouble accessing from my apartment in Montreal, nor did my neighbor. When I got back to my home in the US, I had no access. Same computer, same browser.
    The mounties always get their man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast