Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
119
158
43
41
I can’t reveal my sources but indies and agencies will often just go with it even if the client isn’t hygienic. It’s not uncommon, sometimes they just do it because they want to avoid confrontation or drama
I've literally asked someone what happens if a literal homeless man with urine soaked clothing shows up at the door. One provider said that they would throw them in the shower repeatedly even if all the showers took most of the hour until acceptable, but they would not reject.

From what I understand is that even if a provider has multiple sources of income e.g. indy and/or agency, the agency provides a consistent and dependable baseline level of income if you work say 2-3 days a week 4-5 hours a day. Indy work less hectic, but at least in MTL it is incredibly sporadic with some highs and some lows. But if you have fixed expenses like rent, classes, a vehicle, dependents, etc, the agency is a lifesaver in providing peace of mind financially.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fradi

Decepticon

Saiyan warrior ️‍
Apr 22, 2025
34
43
18
33
Who’s next? Forever or ScocialMtl?
 

lostandconfused

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
9
7
3
Socia is being pre-cautious, and forever I think might lay low for a bit. They usually post on Merb by now.
Goodnight, my head hurts after reading all of this.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,495
11,883
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
It still make peoples think twice on doing something bad tough. As they know she has all the infos.

@Lunaseraphim of course not everyone, but some does. I mean there is never an "all around model" in this business lol.
That's true. I think it does make people think twice, and it can also be a red flag if somebody refuses minimal screening, in my opinion.. If you don't want to screen you have other options anyways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Halloween Mike

duccess123

Member
Nov 7, 2020
37
22
18
Aouch, j’ai vu que le site euphoria n’existe plus, donc l’agence a disapru pour de bon comme XO ? Pourtant dans l’article de Radio-canada ça ne disait pas que l’agence euphoria avait été démantelé..Quelqu'un en sait plus ?
 
Last edited:

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
119
158
43
41
And we have other safety measures for if something goes wrong with a client. You can call a friend, there is security at many incall buildings, etc. Sometimes a colleague will be nearby waiting for her next booking.
I've heard on multiple occasions that the security the agencies have is quite intimidating and quite fast in responding. The one example I've heard where it was needed was one provider who worked at XO said one time another 6'5 man showed up after the first 6'5 man walked through the door both expecting services. Their security was able to remove both.

Socia is being pre-cautious, and forever I think might lay low for a bit. They usually post on Merb by now.
I think Forever's Sat schedule is already on their site since 10.
 

2fast2slow

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
3,027
3,494
113
ouch, just watched the episode in its entirety. I wouldnt want to be that doctor. I just recently had a surgery at LasikMD lol. Glad he was not my Dr. This ophtamoligist is/was certainly a merb member.

I did not like how the report casually went from Euphoria, to this sick doctor, to minors in other agencies, to drugs, to XO. The casual viewer will not be able to tell the difference and equate all with Euphoria, a place by most accounts was on the ethical side of the business.

This 'journalist' Romain Schué sucks, the 'investigation' was clearly one-sided and biased. Not one mention of women who choose and are content with their participation in this industry, even agencies, as @Ariel18 's testimony confirms.

But ultimitately, I think this wont go anywhere long term. Poor Euphoria will probabaly have to lay low for a while, but hopefully they will recover.

And oh yeah, Richard Martineau of the Morality squad of the SPVM. He knows EVERTHING, and surely he knows that Euphoria is not the biggest problem in the city. He said "we go by priority and emergencies". They are surely not staffed sufficiently to investigate and take down all illegal sex work in the city, but more to monitor for the bad apples. But he was put on the spot by this journalist, did not look favourable. They had him in a shot with two female co-workers...what was that? strange.
 

Halloween Mike

The Shape
Apr 19, 2009
6,054
3,152
113
Haddonfield
Aouch, j’ai vu que le site euphoria n’existe plus, donc l’agence a disapru pour de bon comme XO ? Pourtant dans l’article de Radio-canada ça ne disait pas que l’agence euphoria avait été démantelé..Quelqu'un en sait plus ?
Its likely James reacting before the storm. The article was likely the trigger for him wanting to stay low but the episode, likely seen by tens of thousands of peoples, is the confirmation. He knew lots of peoples would look for the Euphoria website so he was just pro active.

Its unknown if Euphoria will come back after a few days/weeks under the same name, a different one, or at all.

Time will tell
 
  • Sad
Reactions: duccess123

kkrack

Well-Known Member
May 7, 2018
401
472
63
I would operate multiple small agencies as one instead of a big one. I just wonder how they launder the money. I actually know they had ties at some point with a software company that operated in the south shore. I think a software startup is the way to go.
 

minutemenX

Well-Known Member
Jun 8, 2015
1,214
1,364
113
around
Incall agencies are much more vulnerable than outcall. It is also a relatively new phenomenon. I do not remember any large incall agencies 15 years ago
 

Drake514

Active Member
Jan 23, 2020
108
85
28
A pimp is a pimp. Period.

At $80 x 3 clients minimum. There’s like 9 girls min daily, do the math. It’s alot of money, all cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if tax agencies get involved too. It’s also all illegal money after all, everything can be seized.

I wouldn’t want to be James tonight, but he knew the risks.
 
Ashley Madison