Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

Crazylixx88

Member
Aug 16, 2026
38
46
18
ouch, just watched the episode in its entirety. I wouldnt want to be that doctor. I just recently had a surgery at LasikMD lol. Glad he was not my Dr. This ophtamoligist is/was certainly a merb member.

I did not like how the report casually went from Euphoria, to this sick doctor, to minors in other agencies, to drugs, to XO. The casual viewer will not be able to tell the difference and equate all with Euphoria, a place by most accounts was on the ethical side of the business.

This 'journalist' Romain Schué sucks, the 'investigation' was clearly one-sided and biased. Not one mention of women who choose and are content with their participation in this industry, even agencies, as @Ariel18 's testimony confirms.

But ultimitately, I think this wont go anywhere long term. Poor Euphoria will probabaly have to lay low for a while, but hopefully they will recover.

And oh yeah, Richard Martineau of the Morality squad of the SPVM. He knows EVERTHING, and surely he knows that Euphoria is not the biggest problem in the city. He said "we go by priority and emergencies". They are surely not staffed sufficiently to investigate and take down all illegal sex work in the city, but more to monitor for the bad apples. But he was put on the spot by this journalist, did not look favourable. They had him in a shot with two female co-workers...what was that? strange.
I highly doubt this segment had many ratings.
 

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
120
160
43
41
The journalist just said on the radio that Euphoria has closed; their website doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Where is this interview?

Looks like Forever has survived the incall Game of Thrones. It will now become fat and aggressive with its monopoly and new found fame. Interesting how the person doing the job interview for Forever was a woman and they called her a provider. I wonder if she actually one of the owners and ex providers people have talked about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Misfortune Teller

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,498
11,913
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I am not calling her a liar. She obviously had bad experiences in the same way that working as a waitress would have them. But because of the nature of the industry she is able to parlay her redemption into a living which and ex-waitress never could
Yes I see what you mean but her story is still very confusing to me. It doesn't seem like she had a lot of street smarts when she began. She explains that she was a people pleaser with a hard time saying no, very naive and sheltered too.. and that she had another image of what this industry would be like. I think that when you remember how young she was when she joined the industry, a lot of this is easy to believe. It's complicated.

Personally I just don't think most people that young are ready to enter an industry like this. You need to have mental fortitude, proper boundaries and experience in order to survive it. Let's just say it's not the same level of customer service as being a waitress.
 
Last edited:

TheJames101

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2017
1,336
2,422
113
Well well. Many predicted back in March, when the XO carnival started, that it was best to avoid agencies for now and that it was only a matter of time before the others were targeted in some form. This time it wasn't law enforcement. But ultimately it's almost as bad, in a sense.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Forever. We all know their connections to XO. Hell, those of us who used them and XO know Forever already had all our info on file, carried over from XO.

None of the reporting is a surprise. The journalists likely have never used these services, or at least aren't as deep in this world as we are. They don't know the nuance, and you will never see a positive mainstream story about sex work on this scale.
 

Batista Mason

Well-Known Member
Dec 25, 2011
524
404
63
Last time I used Euphoria was in July, I had a bad experience due to the door panel being broken again. I don't know with how often their door panel get broken, they didn't find an alternative or solution for that. Because asking clients to enter when a resident is entering/leaving just make us look suspicious. And they only let me know the door panel was broken when I texted I am near the address, not before I book.


Stuff like this just raise suspicion.
 

Giselle Montreal

Well-Known Member
Sep 28, 2014
1,307
3,885
113
www.gisellemille.com
This 'journalist' Romain Schué sucks, the 'investigation' was clearly one-sided and biased. Not one mention of women who choose and are content with their participation in this industry, even agencies, as @Ariel18 's testimony confirms.
He's not biased, it's how journalism works. It's the angle they chose for the episode: to show the bad side of agencies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills