Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

Alicemay

Your cuddly companion
Supporting Member
Sep 6, 2022
646
651
93
Montreal
www.onlyalicemay.com
I would imagine this bad news is good news for others, namely other agencies or independents. I would anticipate a corresponding shift, and likely an increase, in demand

Maybe

I don’t think independents will necessarily see an increase in demand after this. People who frequent agencies rarely see independents. Young agency girls with conventionally attractive bodies at relatively low prices appeal to a specific clientele, and I don’t think what we offer necessarily corresponds to what they’re looking for.
 

AnthonyAnderson

Well-Known Member
Sep 13, 2025
727
1,246
93
37
That may be true but a lot of rich fucks are the ones who won't care about the increase in prices and continue to abuse SP's.
Not sure why but from personal experience a lot of super rich and 'powerful' people are some of the most mean ones I have met.
A while back a disgraced radio oncologist was in the news for abusing tinder dates.
Some hedge fund bros we're ordering girls like sushi for parties.
That shit head influencer who said that the hostesses on a rented boat ought to work naked and suck guys off because he paid X for a day on the water.
It's an interesting observation and it's mostly true. It can be explained by the personality trait of narcissism. Basically it takes a certain amount of narcissism to be successful career wise and business wise. Hence, "rich and powerful" people tend to be more narcissistic than the average person. Very narcissistic men–who can be successful in their career–treat women badly. Ceci explique cela.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MAXHD

Vardhan945

Active Member
Aug 6, 2023
211
219
43
I don’t think independents will necessarily see an increase in demand after this. People who frequent agencies rarely see independents. Young agency girls with conventionally attractive bodies at relatively low prices appeal to a specific clientele, and I don’t think what we offer necessarily corresponds to what they’re looking for.
Sorry how does this work exactly ?
are you saying "young girls with conventionally attractive bodies" don't work as indys?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tor1393

Alicemay

Your cuddly companion
Supporting Member
Sep 6, 2022
646
651
93
Montreal
www.onlyalicemay.com
Sorry how does this work exactly ?
are you saying "young girls with conventionally attractive bodies" don't work as indys?
I’m saying that, generally, independent providers tend to be older and have a wider variety of body types compared to those types of girls. I didn’t say there aren’t any young, slim independent providers, but overall, we tend to be more in our late 20s, 30s, and even 40s.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vardhan945

Happy_Guy

Member
Jun 19, 2026
57
69
18
33
Last edited:

SimpleFolk

New Member
Oct 10, 2026
1
0
0
56
Sorry how does this work exactly ?
are you saying "young girls with conventionally attractive bodies" don't work as indys?
I guess it takes time to understand the mechanics of the business so young ones might prefer agencies to deal with all the other stuff. Once they get experience (and get older), they might go the indie route