Mirage Escort
Montreal Escorts

Euphoria on July 4 is almost all "Fully Booked." Why?

jmioffe

Active Member
Nov 17, 2016
386
223
43
Are these Americans with no friends or family to celebrate with taking advantage of a midweek holiday to slip off to Montreal? Just found it funny that the agency was so booked up. Are other agencies or WGs seeing the same thing?
 

Halloween Mike

The Shape
Apr 19, 2009
6,060
3,164
113
Haddonfield
I check almost daily, by curiosity and to see if there is a pattern with certain girls, so i can expect a bit more when they will work and plan certain things accordingly. Anyway as Lustful says, if you look at the website after 10-10:30 you will see half the roster fully book, a quarter with only 1 spot or 2, and the last quarter may have a bit more openning but then often around 12 there is barely any spots left unless a girl work til midnight.

I think guys either text as soon as schedule go up in the evening or they text very early am.

Ever since the "turn around" of the mid 2010s its been pretty much like that. By turn around i mean agencies mostly incalls, girls working mostly day and evening rather than full evening til morning hours, In my first few years i recall how many agencies there was, and often working nights, so it was usually possible to call (back then i couldn't text) in PM to secure an evening appointement. Then GG came around and they had a schedule if i recall, or at least in my case they were fine pre-booking with me.

Now its different tough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jordd

envelopes

Well-Known Member
Oct 7, 2019
1,008
1,571
113
This is only a guess: Euphoria & XO have a huge list of privileged clients who get the scoop before the schedule is up.
This is exactly how it works, but nevertheless, the end result is the same, they are "fully booked".

What's annoying about Euphoria is they list the girl on the schedule anyway. There are some agencies where I am "privileged" and I prebook, but when we do that, the agency don't bother listing the SP on the schedule so nobody is bothered by it.

But with them, they list them anyway as all fully booked, I guess this creates the facade of high demand and get people coming back to check everyday. But it has the opposite effect on me. I don't bother anymore.

At least with XO, they don't really prebook as much, because I am able to still snag bookings with them once the schedule gets updated (I check often when I am visiting, so I frequently do snag appointments, with Arielle and Harley, whose slots go very fast). Euphoria, they are "fully booked" even 9PM the night before the schedule is released.
 

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,760
13,529
113
But with them, they list them anyway as all fully booked, I guess this creates the facade of high demand and get people coming back to check everyday. But it has the opposite effect on me. I don't bother anymore.

Same reason why if the restaurant is half empty, they’ll seat you by the window and not by the wall (unless you ask). They want to make it look like it’s busy even if it’s not a full house.
 

Gazoo64

Well-Known Member
Apr 6, 2017
493
1,077
93
This post is somewhat related to agencies being fully booked quickly. I was almost exclusively seeing agency SPs in the past few years. Lately I saw a couple of Indy’s, and IMO, it’s a much better experience. I think I will stick exclusively with Indy’s going forward .

It’s true that it’s more expensive, but I prefer to hobby less frequently and get a more personalized service with Indy’s. The booking process is so much smoother, there’s more flexibility, less rushed, nice condos (with working showers), etc.

Coming back to this thread, I don’t feel like being one of hundreds of guys texting the booker hoping to be one of 7-8 “lucky” guys that’s able to see a popular girl on a given day.

Euphoria puts up the schedule showing that the girls are fully booked, as soon as the schedule comes out!
Message: these girls are amazing, but you can’t have them!!
XO is better for the schedule, but lately, it seems to be a revolving door of girls coming and going.

Anyway, it’s just my opinion. I don’t mean to demean agencies, there are some advantages (better prices, more choice of girls, etc).

Before you ask, the ladies I saw don’t seem to like being reviewed, or at least not very explicit reviews.

Anyway, I’ll see how it goes going forward. I know that there’s a lot of BS to deal with when booking with agencies, besides that it’s almost impossible to extend an encounter (I would have liked to a couple of times), not fully working showers, sometimes problems getting a code on time and buzzing me in, etc.

I haven’t experienced any of these issues so far when dealing with Indy’s!
Cheers!
 

Mandouke

Well-Known Member
Apr 5, 2022
1,796
4,158
113
This post is somewhat related to agencies being fully booked quickly. I was almost exclusively seeing agency SPs in the past few years. Lately I saw a couple of Indy’s, and IMO, it’s a much better experience. I think I will stick exclusively with Indy’s going forward .

It’s true that it’s more expensive, but I prefer to hobby less frequently and get a more personalized service with Indy’s. The booking process is so much smoother, there’s more flexibility, less rushed, nice condos (with working showers), etc.

Coming back to this thread, I don’t feel like being one of hundreds of guys texting the booker hoping to be one of 7-8 “lucky” guys that’s able to see a popular girl on a given day.

Euphoria puts up the schedule showing that the girls are fully booked, as soon as the schedule comes out!
Message: these girls are amazing, but you can’t have them!!
XO is better for the schedule, but lately, it seems to be a revolving door of girls coming and going.

Anyway, it’s just my opinion. I don’t mean to demean agencies, there are some advantages (better prices, more choice of girls, etc).

Before you ask, the ladies I saw don’t seem to like being reviewed, or at least not very explicit reviews.

Anyway, I’ll see how it goes going forward. I know that there’s a lot of BS to deal with when booking with agencies, besides that it’s almost impossible to extend an encounter (I would have liked to a couple of times), not fully working showers, sometimes problems getting a code on time and buzzing me in, etc.

I haven’t experienced any of these issues so far when dealing with Indy’s!
Cheers!
Indeed, I agree the Indy experience has a much better and more personalized touch. It is my preference as well.
 

Lustful

Active Member
Jan 31, 2018
81
118
33
This is exactly how it works, but nevertheless, the end result is the same, they are "fully booked".

What's annoying about Euphoria is they list the girl on the schedule anyway. There are some agencies where I am "privileged" and I prebook, but when we do that, the agency don't bother listing the SP on the schedule so nobody is bothered by it.

But with them, they list them anyway as all fully booked, I guess this creates the facade of high demand and get people coming back to check everyday. But it has the opposite effect on me. I don't bother anymore.

At least with XO, they don't really prebook as much, because I am able to still snag bookings with them once the schedule gets updated (I check often when I am visiting, so I frequently do snag appointments, with Arielle and Harley, whose slots go very fast). Euphoria, they are "fully booked" even 9PM the night before the schedule is released.
Same here I just don't bother with euphoria anymore cuz they are often fully booked and they dont let me prebook 1 day in advance anymore. Before they would send me the next day schedule after asking and let me prebook a day in advance. But one time I over slept and missed my appointment with euphoria. Since then they dont alloy me next day booking.
 

2fast2slow

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
3,029
3,502
113
to answer the opening post, i would expect being a major summer holliday in the US and it being festival season here in the city, there would be an influx of american tourists, not all families lol
 

MRCP

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2017
827
1,469
93
Actually, Euphoria is becoming a bit unpleasant. Always fully booked. I now clearly prefer XO where it is easier to book ahead.
My preference is for things to be convenient for the customer not the business.
 

hob12

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2023
484
977
93
It's plenty easy to book with Euphoria (never booked XO) if you understand when they update the rooster and when to send your text.

My only "issue" is with all the weekday daytime only hours haha. Some girls only work early in the day during the week and if you're a 9-5er it's pretty hard to see some of them outside of vacations etc. But hey the ladies can work whenever they please, it's my problem in the end.
 

TheJames101

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2017
1,340
2,437
113
My only "issue" is with all the weekday daytime only hours haha. Some girls only work early in the day during the week and if you're a 9-5er it's pretty hard to see some of them outside of vacations etc. But hey the ladies can work whenever they please, it's my problem in the end.

Same can be said for the ladies who mostly only work the evening. One does the best one can.
 

Mandouke

Well-Known Member
Apr 5, 2022
1,796
4,158
113
It's plenty easy to book with Euphoria (never booked XO) if you understand when they update the rooster and when to send your text.

My only "issue" is with all the weekday daytime only hours haha. Some girls only work early in the day during the week and if you're a 9-5er it's pretty hard to see some of them outside of vacations etc. But hey the ladies can work whenever they please, it's my problem in the end.
Very well said. I have a 9-5 office job which makes it difficult to see certain girls at Euphoria. The work comes first before the ladies.......no money, no honey.