The carrot cake I make is better *sunglasses emoji*
Of course you can't expect anything else than something really commercial and basic!@Giselle Montreal I tried for you this carrot cake but I'm not an expert lol
That looks so good but I'm replying about morning sex with breakfast in bed on another thread and now this pic is turning me on. WTFView attachment 124034
started my morning at l'oeufrier today
Janine is good but try the one at Mlles Gâteaux on Villeray. To die for!Of course you can't expect anything else than something really commercial and basic!
The best one is from Janine. I have tried others last month, and still have some more to try, but Janine is number one in my book so far!
Yes, I had one slice at the restaurant, and one more to go!
View attachment 124038 View attachment 124039
Side note. It's so sweet you thought about me when seeing a carrot cake was available * me blushing *
But you have to buy a whole cake! I won't do that just to try it.Janine is good but try the one at Mlles Gâteaux on Villeray. To die for!
They have them in cupcakes too G! And while you are at it, grab one of their cheese scones for your coffee or hot chocoBut you have to buy a whole cake! I won't do that just to try it.
Cupcakes are not the same, I love carrot cake because they have multiple layers with cream cheese crémage * yummy *They have them in cupcakes too G! And while you are at it, grab one of their cheese scones for your coffee or hot choco
Allez! Je suis sûr que tu peux en venir à bout!!!But you have to buy a whole cake! I won't do that just to try it.
HmmmmmCan't wait for the new Deer Garden (Cantonese bistro) to release more items on the menu
View attachment 124076
Rich, heavy and tasty!Atlas, uyghur restaurant. It's full of flavor (but I guess seasoning is on the heavy side lol)
View attachment 124132
View attachment 124133View attachment 124135
Yeah I would have that Lamb shank for breakfast right now!Rich, heavy and tasty!
Rugged food from a people who have endured and continue to endure a lot...Atlas, uyghur restaurant. It's full of flavor (but I guess seasoning is on the heavy side lol)
View attachment 124132
View attachment 124133View attachment 124135
Take 2Atlas, uyghur restaurant. It's full of flavor (but I guess seasoning is on the heavy side lol)
View attachment 124132
View attachment 124133View attachment 124135
Where?Homard and mushrooms risottoView attachment 124169
Maple Pudding with a twist (croissant)View attachment 124170
Restaurant Vertigo Brossard (DIX30)Where?




