Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

It's getting hot in the kitchen (food appreciation thread)

Goddess Maple

Crazy Cat Lady
May 25, 2026
32
92
18
25
Montreal
www.goddessmaplemtl.ca
3430.jpg

started my morning at l'oeufrier today
 

Giselle Montreal

Well-Known Member
Sep 28, 2014
1,312
3,902
113
www.gisellemille.com
@Giselle Montreal I tried for you this carrot cake but I'm not an expert lol
Of course you can't expect anything else than something really commercial and basic!

The best one is from Janine. I have tried others last month, and still have some more to try, but Janine is number one in my book so far!

Yes, I had one slice at the restaurant, and one more to go!

janinecaketogo.png
janinecarotte.png


Side note. It's so sweet you thought about me when seeing a carrot cake was available * me blushing *
 

MRCP

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2017
827
1,469
93
Of course you can't expect anything else than something really commercial and basic!

The best one is from Janine. I have tried others last month, and still have some more to try, but Janine is number one in my book so far!

Yes, I had one slice at the restaurant, and one more to go!

View attachment 124038 View attachment 124039

Side note. It's so sweet you thought about me when seeing a carrot cake was available * me blushing *
Janine is good but try the one at Mlles Gâteaux on Villeray. To die for!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kabukicho

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,432
4,127
113
Can't wait for the new Deer Garden (Cantonese bistro) to release more items on the menu

68886.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Delicateyumi

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,432
4,127
113
Thai restaurant. Mae Sri doesn't exist anymore but it has been replaced by another Thai restaurant: Noir Thai
69791.jpg


I was very interested in the Hainan chicken but quite a let down. But the pork bone tower is quite spicy!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lunaseraphim
Ashley Madison