You must be getting your news from team Bedun, here are some real numbers but do not let facts get in the way of your delusion.four years of EPIC failure in everything from the economy to jobs to street violence to the pandemic - all of which were horribly botched.
I tried going from Florida to Tampa....it's very confusing!While talking about trains last week Biden once again lost his train of thought. He embarrasses himself every time he tries to make remarks without a script.
He was talking about a job that Obaba assigned to him--making a budget for a "high speed" rail network that was doomed from the start to never get built (a good task to keep Biden busy). Biden mentions proposed lines that would go "from Charlotte to..." [he never says to where] and "from Florida down to Tampa." Huh?
Amtrak Joe hits the buffers: President's story about conductor congratulating him for traveling 1.5m miles had RETIRED 20 years earlier - and his mother who he 'was visiting' was already dead
- Biden shared the anecdote in a speech on Friday celebrating 50 years of Amtrak
- Said conductor congratulated him on 1.5 million miles in his second VP term
- Recalled the incident occurred while he was traveling to visit his sick mother
- Biden began his second term in 2013, but conductor he named retired in 1993
- And Biden's mother sadly passed away in 2010, at the age of 92
- It is not the first time questions have been raised about Biden's anecdotes
President Joe Biden's strange anecdote about reaching 1.5 million miles on Amtrak has come under scrutiny after key inconsistencies emerged that make it impossible to have occurred as he told it.
On Friday, delivering a speech in Philadelphia commemorating the 50th anniversary of Amtrak, Biden launched into the tale of a certain conductor congratulating him on reaching the milestone as he traveled to visit his sick mother. Biden said the incident occurred in his 'fourth or fifth year as vice president', or around 2014-2015, at which time the conductor he named had been retired for 20 years and his mother had passed away, inconsistencies first pointed out by Fox News...