Montreal Escorts

Less than 100 days left to 2026: who are you doing? Where are you going? Are you happy?

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,749
13,495
113
Something a little more positive for a change. There’s less than 100 days left to this year. Is there someone you’ve been wanting to see this year and haven’t been able to? Is there a restaurant you’ve been wanting to try? Is there a trip you’ve been planning? Are you happy with how the year went so far?

Let’s debrief, with respect and without trolling
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

interferon

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2012
398
463
63
Something a little more positive for a change. There’s less than 100 days left to this year. Is there someone you’ve been wanting to see this year and haven’t been able to? Is there a restaurant you’ve been wanting to try? Is there a trip you’ve been planning? Are you happy with how the year went so far?

Let’s debrief, with respect and without trolling
world events aside it's been a good year. I'm hoping for one more visit with a wonderful sp I met this year before the year ends. hope to also fit in a trip to the UK.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,503
11,937
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
It wasn't a great year for me, but at this moment I feel like I'm generally happy with the direction I'm heading towards.. things are starting to make a bit more sense. I have a trip planned to Isla Mujeres in Mexico, for the first week of December, I'm really excited about that. :) I have a huge list of restaurants I want to try with one of my friends, one of them is Bistro Boisselet..