Luxury-Agency
Montreal Escorts

New Montreal agency; Socia

Nicolas1234

Member
Aug 3, 2022
80
29
18
I told them it was hard to become a “regular” if I couldn’t book anyone. Socia replied: “It’s Kaya’s choice. But you only need to book one girl with us (besides Kaya and Blair), and if it goes well, there’s no problem.”

Got to put this here again. Since maybe you skipped on reading a few lines . Read the part where it says i only need to book one girl with them

I told them it was hard to become a “regular” if I couldn’t book anyone. Socia replied: “It’s Kaya’s choice. But you only need to book one girl with us (besides Kaya and Blair), and if it goes well, there’s no problem.”

Got to put this here again. Since maybe you skipped on reading a few lines . Read the part where it says i only need to book one girl with them
Hello, I'm very surprised by your post. socia has by far the most positive number of reviews here on merb, and the most common point is how everyone praising how nice and professional the bookers are, and I really think those praises are deserved and true.

For your specific situation, I believe that the most logical explanation is simply that it didn't go well with the first girl, even if you felt it did. It's possible that you said or did something that made either the girl or the booker unconfortable, it can happen to anybody, and they probably didn't want to be rude and say it directly.

Actually the fact kaya was available and they didn't want to book her, shows that they care more about her well being than just getting bookings. That contradict your point, if they were lying, why they would be honest about it in the first place.

But I do understand your frustration about not being able to book, i think it's better to just move on, this kind of situation happens with all popular girls in every agency, wish you better luck next time.
Cheers
 

Odin27

The Inquisitor
Jun 10, 2024
28
51
13
W
Hello, I'm very surprised by your post. socia has by far the most positive number of reviews here on merb, and the most common point is how everyone praising how nice and professional the bookers are, and I really think those praises are deserved and true.

For your specific situation, I believe that the most logical explanation is simply that it didn't go well with the first girl, even if you felt it did. It's possible that you said or did something that made either the girl or the booker unconfortable, it can happen to anybody, and they probably didn't want to be rude and say it directly.

Actually the fact kaya was available and they didn't want to book her, shows that they care more about her well being than just getting bookings. That contradict your point, if they were lying, why they would be honest about it in the first place.

But I do understand your frustration about not being able to book, i think it's better to just move on, this kind of situation happens with all popular girls in every agency, wish you better luck next time.
Cheers
We're not going to play that game buddy. I haven't had 100+ bookings by being the villain. If you sincerely believe the praises then go ahead and book.

The part where they told me to book one girl to be able to book the other is not a lie to you?

Everything is clearly written but yet you chose to read it without understanding. Nothing else to add

I don't know why people saying to move on. Even tho I clearly wrote that it was my first and last time with Socia

Cheers fellas
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vardhan945

4MTL8

Member
Feb 4, 2026
33
60
18
48
You mentioned you had a great time with Camilla, but did Camilla enjoy her time with you? That’s no a jab, but that may have played into their response.

If you’re that set on seeing the girl, maybe it was a missed opportunity to ask them if they had any feedback from your visit with Camilla to better your chances with Kaya. Just my take on it.

Energy’s a big thing in this game, especially considering the onus and expectations put on a woman within an hour of meeting us. Sometimes those energies just don’t align, and that’s all good.

I’m another that has nothing but praise for their professionalism; I’ve had a couple of great encounters. Unfortunate turnout, but with your experience and the other leading agencies, I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Thanks for sharing either way.
 
Last edited:

Misfortune Teller

Active Member
Aug 6, 2025
172
219
43
69
You mentioned you had a great time with Camilla, but did Camilla enjoy her time with you? That’s no a jab, but that may have played into their response.

If you’re that set on seeing the girl, maybe it was a missed opportunity to ask them if they had any feedback from your visit with Camilla to better your chances with Kaya. Just my take on it.

Energy’s a big thing in this game, especially considering the onus and expectations put on a woman within an hour of meeting us. Sometimes those energies just don’t align, and that’s all good.

I’m another that has nothing but praise for their professionalism; I’ve had a couple of great encounters. Unfortunate turnout, but with your experience and the other leading agencies, I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Thanks for sharing either way.
Excellent post. My thoughts, exactly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4MTL8

4MTL8

Member
Feb 4, 2026
33
60
18
48
Why is all this still going on? Odin wrote, several times, that he wont be using Socia in the future. So what? Why the need for everyone to add their grain of salt about his story and try to make him change his mind? You all have shares in Socia or what?
Only because you seem vested enough to keep reading and chiming in.:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Misfortune Teller

Prairie.Boy

Member
Jun 1, 2026
11
44
13
32
I'm a regular hobbyist in Toronto - but very new to the Montreal scene.

I decided to try Socia based on the positive merb reviews - and they had a few girls I was interested in seeing, so decided to take the plunge.

The two girls I had sessions with were amazing (Karina and Paloma) - and communication throughout the process was very good.

Overall, a great agency consists of two things - amazing woman and very good customer service/communication. Based on my experience (over a two week period), I have nothing but good things to say about Socia (Paloma and Karina!) - and would recommend them to anyone interested in trying an incall agency

Socia is now my go to agency when I'm visiting Montreal
 

HL99

Well-Known Member
Jul 22, 2024
159
304
63
27
I'm a regular hobbyist in Toronto - but very new to the Montreal scene.

I decided to try Socia based on the positive merb reviews - and they had a few girls I was interested in seeing, so decided to take the plunge.

The two girls I had sessions with were amazing (Karina and Paloma) - and communication throughout the process was very good.

Overall, a great agency consists of two things - amazing woman and very good customer service/communication. Based on my experience (over a two week period), I have nothing but good things to say about Socia (Paloma and Karina!) - and would recommend them to anyone interested in trying an incall agency

Socia is now my go to agency when I'm visiting Montreal

lol...

This entire story feels like it's been copy & pasted from a random Asian agency thread. It checks all the boxes.
  • Account just created.
  • "I'm very active in Toronto."
  • All reviews for girls of the same agency.
  • "They're all totally amazing."
  • "This is the best agency ever."
 

Prairie.Boy

Member
Jun 1, 2026
11
44
13
32
lol...

This entire story feels like it's been copy & pasted from a random Asian agency thread. It checks all the boxes.
  • Account just created.
  • "I'm very active in Toronto."
  • All reviews for girls of the same agency.
  • "They're all totally amazing."
  • "This is the best agency ever."
LOL - fair. I have about 100 posts on terb and decided to post a few positive reviews on Merb based on my positive experiences this past week. I knew how it would come across - and there would be skepticism and scrutiny from other, more regular members (as there would be on terb)

That stated, my review is accurate. I had great sessions with amazing women. And the communication was top notch. Many other people have had positive interactions with the agency have had similar experiences with the girls. Karina and Paloma are sexy AF and provide amazing service. Based on their threads, I'm not alone.

I did my research before I reached out to agencies in Montreal - reading the "best of the year" threads. I was hoping to see Ivy, but it wasn't in the cards. I did reach out to forever escorts, but wasn't able to find a girl at the time I wanted. The communication at the other agencies was okay, but not as good as Socia. I would get responses in a minute or two at Socia - at the other few agencies I reached out to it would be 30 minutes to get a response on a few occasions (not a big deal waiting 30 minutes, but again, just really responsive at Socia). My other Montreal experiences were at massage parlours (Penthouse and nuru vip, I think) and were not that good.

I'm very happy I had the opportunity to meet Paloma and Karina - and expect others who enjoy this hobby would enjoy these ladies as well. Socia makes it very easy to book and have convenient locations for anyone staying at downtown hotels.

Ivy is on my TDL, but will likely be 3 months until I'm back again.

I thought I'd add a bit more info, to reduce the skeptism of people who read it. I won't try to "defend" my post anymore. I don't really care if people believe it or not.

Here is the thread that made me decide to reach out to Socia in the first place —

 
Last edited:

Misfortune Teller

Active Member
Aug 6, 2025
172
219
43
69
LOL - fair. I have about 100 posts on terb and decided to post a few positive reviews on Merb based on my positive experiences this past week. I knew how it would come across - and there would be skepticism and scrutiny from other, more regular members (as there would be on terb)

That stated, my review is accurate. I had great sessions with amazing women. And the communication was top notch. Many other people have had positive interactions with the agency have had similar experiences with the girls. Karina and Paloma are sexy AF and provide amazing service. Based on their threads, I'm not alone.

I did my research before I reached out to agencies in Montreal - reading the "best of the year" threads. I was hoping to see Ivy, but it wasn't in the cards. I did reach out to forever escorts, but wasn't able to find a girl at the time I wanted. The communication at the other agencies was okay, but not as good as Socia. I would get responses in a minute or two at Socia - at the other few agencies I reached out to it would be 30 minutes to get a response on a few occasions (not a big deal waiting 30 minutes, but again, just really responsive at Socia). My other Montreal experiences were at massage parlours (Penthouse and nuru vip, I think) and were not that good.

I'm very happy I had the opportunity to meet Paloma and Karina - and expect others who enjoy this hobby would enjoy these ladies as well. Socia makes it very easy to book and have convenient locations for anyone staying at downtown hotels.

Ivy is on my TDL, but will likely be 3 months until I'm back again.

I thought I'd add a bit more info, to reduce the skeptism of people who read it. I won't try to "defend" my post anymore. I don't really care if people believe it or not.

Here is the thread that made me decide to reach out to Socia in the first place —

I totally believe it because I've had the same experience with Jeanna and Ivy. Socia is the best in the business, and they treat you right in a very professional way. Excellent post, Prairie Boy.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: FindersKeepers

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,589
6,557
113
I used Socia and it was my first time. I contacted them many times with questions and asked for photos of various girls on their roster and each time they were happy to respond to me even though I did not book a girl. I finally took the plunge and saw Monica. I booked almost last minute and Socia made it possible by moving her appointment before me earlier so I can see her. Great customer service. Monica was one of my best from Merb on par with Amara@Vog. Lots of DFK which is what I seek and Monica delivered. I will surely use the agency again they got Sanaa which I plan to book soon.
 
Last edited:

Petit prince

Well-Known Member
Aug 29, 2023
279
614
93
Socia celebrates its first anniversary on June 9th, 2026! Thank you for this year’s work. You delivered great customer service overall with me

• 30-40 successful bookings made in total.
• 2 cancellations on my side (I was sick).
• 3 or 4 cancellations on their side.
• Met about 50% of their girls.
• Repeat bookings with the best :)

What I wish for the future:

• Even more amazing new talent
 
Last edited:

believe

Well-Known Member
Sep 27, 2016
1,165
621
113
Socia celebrates its first anniversary on June 9th, 2026! Thank you for this year’s work. You delivered great customer service overall with me

• 30-40 successful bookings made in total.
• 2 cancellations on my side (I was sick).
• 3 or 4 cancellations on their side.
• Met about 50% of their girls.
• Repeat bookings with the best :)

What I wish for the future:

• Longer bookings whenever possible
• Even more amazing new talent
I want your job! //lolo
 
Ashley Madison