Riley Rage
seeking.com

NFL 2021-2022 Season

gaby

Jul 31, 2011
No surprise....BUCCS 30 NY 10....another good day at the office for TOM..30/46...307y/2 TD.

Carmine Falcone

Feb 11, 2017
No better way to celebrate THANKSGIVING with BILLS--SAINTS tonight ;) ....enjoy.
I know you're a Saints fan so you're probably not having a fun time right now. Last few weeks have been so weird with previously good teams on losing streaks.

EagerBeaver

Veteran of Misadventures
Jul 11, 2003
U.S.A.
Visit site
I know you're a Saints fan so you're probably not having a fun time right now. Last few weeks have been so weird with previously good teams on losing streaks.
The Saints were never going anywhere with Trevor Semian at QB and it was fantasyland to think otherwise. The Saints season effectively ended when Jameis Winston got hurt. Taysom Hill who just had his contract re-structured to pay him depending on what position he plays may or may not come to the rescue. He is a great Wildcat QB but that is like a couple of plays per game. Not sold on him as a full time pocket passer. Winston was getting the job done as a pocket passer with proper coaching in New Orleans from Payton, who was himself a former star college QB. Winston has by far the best arm of those 3 and is best suited to running their offense full time.

gaby

Jul 31, 2011
It was all BILLS and JOSH with 4 TD....total domination.....true not having fun time with the SAINTS...with Semian they are going nowhere....so plz plz plz bring back and go with TAYSOM as QB....a top/polyvalent player......anyway nothing to loose .. ;)

and he just signs a brand new contract....come on.

Carmine Falcone

Feb 11, 2017
My favorite part of this past Sunday was Cam Newton getting benched.

You lost your job to a rookie QB in New England, got re-signed cuz of injuries, score because you were handed the ball at the goal line. But since you're a man child, you had to shout "I'm back!!" for the little work you did and even ran to midfield to do your Superman impression. Where's the "I'm back!" shit talk when you had worst passing rating of your career and got benched lol? Anyone who celebrates too much deserves the crow when things go wrong. No one could ever delight in Barry Sanders's comeuppance because that dude was so classy that when he scored (which was often), he "celebrated" by simply handing the ball back to the referee.

Reactions: sene5hos and gaby

gaby

Jul 31, 2011
.....THANKS...feel very good about it :) ....a big one tonight vs Dallas.....they listened to me....lolll.....can't wait....will watch it for sure.

Reactions: sene5hos

Carmine Falcone

Feb 11, 2017
Is there a way both teams can lose? Because my team is in same division as Nawlins and I hate Cowboys just because.

Carmine Falcone

Feb 11, 2017
Hill to start at QB for Saints.
And this game is why you don't start Taysom Hill. He looks like an even worse version of a rookie Lamar Jackson. Can't believe Atlanta isn't at the bottom of the NFC South. That's how shitty the division is this year. But only a few years ago, it was very competitive.

EagerBeaver

Veteran of Misadventures
Jul 11, 2003
U.S.A.
Visit site
Taysom Hill really sucked moose balls last night. 4 INTs, passer rating of 44. Sean Payton needed some Pepto Bismol to relax his bowels after watching that horror show:eek:
1638521610680.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alan
Seeking Arrangement