Massage Adagio
Montreal Escorts

Nice la Presse Article on XO this morning

Fradi

Well-Known Member
Apr 9, 2019
4,805
8,672
113
Around the corner
. Now, if you want to close this never-ending thread, it’s about time! Thank you.
I would think most agency owners right now would be quite happy if this thread was closed.
Not exactly the best publicity for them by a long shot.
No wonder he wants it closed and silenced.
Of course it is an unbiased request to close it lol.
 

EagerBeaver

Veteran of Misadventures
Jul 11, 2003
22,205
4,760
113
U.S.A.
Visit site
Excellent (translated) post by an agency owner. English version:
As for violence against girls, the few cases I’ve heard of all ended up with the police (unfortunately, this mostly happens to independent workers). All the agencies have security on standby to intervene if there’s a problem.
What he seems to be saying is that most violence is perpetrated against independents, while agency girls are protected by the agency's internal security officer(s).
 

2fast2slow

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
3,028
3,501
113
I listened to the whole interview with "Clementine" very carefully. This is what i retained about her story with XO (she worked for them in 2020)
  1. They never asked for ID even though she was 19 at the time
  2. They told her she would not have to do anything she does not want to do, she does not even necessarily have to sleep with clients
  3. But, they intentionnaly sent her a violent client as a first client, to "break her in". According to her, this is a well known and common practice in the industry
  4. A majority of clients are there to "hurt girls intentionnaly", to beat the girls and physically assault them (her words)
  5. If a girl "falls behind schedule", she has to pay for that, to the point where she could finish her day in the negative
  6. Nobody would accept these work conditions, nobody would accept to be "beaten" like that (her words again)
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
What he seems to be saying is that most violence is perpetrated against independents, while agency girls are protected by the agency's internal security officer(s).
That is a blatant lie. Women in this industry have experienced some kind of violence no matter what. At massage parlors I have been brutalized, stealthed, assaulted, stolen from, etc. Whether you are independent or working for an agency or parlor, unfortunately you will experience violence or you are at risk. I was assaulted repeatedly at a massage parlor I worked at. I was told later that these were clients nobody wanted to see. I have friends who have worked for agencies who experienced similar things.
 

EastWind

Well-Known Member
May 24, 2024
478
597
93
  1. But, they intentionnaly sent her a violent client as a first client, to "break her in". According to her, this is a well known and common practice in the industry
That is the most fucked up dick move for employee orientation.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2fast2slow

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I listened to the whole interview with "Clementine" very carefully. This is what i retained about her story with XO (she worked for them in 2020)
  1. They never asked for ID even though she was 19 at the time
  2. They told her she would not have to do anything she does not want to do, she does not even necessarily have to sleep with clients
  3. But, they intentionnaly sent her a violent client as a first client, to "break her in". According to her, this is a well known and common practice in the industry
  4. A majority of clients are there to "hurt girls intentionnaly", to beat the girls and physically assault them (her words)
  5. If a girl "falls behind schedule", she has to pay for that, to the point where she could finish her day in the negative
  6. Nobody would accept these work conditions, nobody would accept to be "beaten" like that (her words again)
It is a common practice to send aggressive and shitty clients to new girls at establishments like these. I have experienced this myself. I don't know if it's to ''break the girl in''. My interpretation is that nobody else wanted to see these clients, so they sent them to the new girls or less popular girls.

However, her saying that ''the majority of clients are there to hurt girls intentionally'' is her interpreting what she experienced.. I don't doubt that she has had her fair share of bad experiences tho. Like I said, a new, naive 19 year old girl will attract predators. It sucks but it's true.
 

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,432
4,127
113
What he seems to be saying is that most violence is perpetrated against independents, while agency girls are protected by the agency's internal security officer(s).
No.

He's saying that independent file a police report. Not that most violence are perpetrated against independent.

It's even a worse depicted picture for agency girls imo ...
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
No.

He's saying that independent file a police report. Not that most violence are perpetrated against independent.

It's even a worse depicted picture for agency girls imo ...
I personally never filed a police report against a client who assaulted me simply because bad clients often refuse to screen even minimally, and also the police doesn't really care about us. I also don't think it's worth it. I'm not a vindictive person. I just want to be well treated and I want others to be well treated too.
 

masterfreak

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2018
36
94
63
Je pense personnellement que l'usage de drogue n'est pas un sujet hyper pertinent ici. Mais c'est vrai que j'ai entendu dire que à certains endroits les filles sont encouragées à consommer. La consommation est aussi répandue dans les lieux de travail comme les salons.. voici ma remarque : plusieurs consomment pour travailler et non l'inverse. Si le client n'en est pas témoin, ce n'est pas son problème si une fille consomme. Mais en même temps la consommation peut expliquer pourquoi certaines personnes tolèrent mieux la pression que d'autres

Dsl luna mais le sujet de la drogue est très pertinent
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Dsl luna mais le sujet de la drogue est très pertinent
J'essaie de trouver une façon d'exprimer ça correctement. Le fait d'avoir une dépendance à la drogue ou des dettes, ou le fait d'être dans la pauvreté.. est ce que ça diminue le consentement? Je ne le sais pas. Personnellement, je pense que ce qui est pertinent, c'est de savoir si une fille est encouragée par son patron à consommer, et si les conditions de travail deviennent tellement stressantes et sont tellement mauvaises qu'elles poussent certaines filles à consommer pour passer à travers leur shift de travail.

Autrement, je pense que si le client est respectueux, il n'a pas a se soucier de la sobriété de la travailleuse.. Sauf si il tient à utiliser ça contre elle, et sauf si elle est tellement gelée qu'elle n'est pas en état de consentir.
 

2fast2slow

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
3,028
3,501
113
It is a common practice to send aggressive and shitty clients to new girls at establishments like these. I have experienced this myself. I don't know if it's to ''break the girl in''. My interpretation is that nobody else wanted to see these clients, so they sent them to the new girls or less popular girls.

However, her saying that ''the majority of clients are there to hurt girls intentionally'' is her interpreting what she experienced.. I don't doubt that she has had her fair share of bad experiences tho. Like I said, a new, naive 19 year old girl will attract predators. It sucks but it's true.
her words are exactely "la première journée..ils vont souvent envoyer quelqu'un pour t'abuser sexuellement, pour un peu te briser, c'est vraiment un système qui est connu''.

That sounds a lot like ''breaking the girl in'' to me. Not, ''send the asshole client to the less popular girls'', not ''send the asshole client to the new girl because no one else will take them'', but more like ''we will send the asshole client to the new girl on her first day to break her ''. That is exactely what she said. And that this is a ''known practice''.

Maybe I am naive after all, but i certainly hope this is not a ''known practice''... Like @EastWind said ''That is the most fucked up dick move for employee orientation.'' lol
Also, on a purely business level, how can you possibly retain talent if you traumautize people on the first day?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jimmy1234

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
her words are exactely "la première journée..ils vont souvent envoyer quelqu'un pour t'abuser sexuellement, pour un peu te briser, c'est vraiment un système qui est connu''.

That sounds a lot like ''breaking the girl in'' to me. Not, ''send the asshole client to the less popular girls'', not ''send the asshole client to the new girl because no one else will take them'', but more like ''we will send the asshole client to the new girl on her first day to break her ''. That is exactely what she said. And that this is a ''known practice''.

Maybe I am naive after all, but i certainly hope this is not a ''known practice''... Like @EastWind said ''That is the most fucked up dick move for employee orientation.'' lol
Also, on a purely business level, how can you possibly retain talent if you traumautize people on the first day?
It's something that happened to me.. I don't know if it's a ''known practice''. Other colleagues have had horrible clients on their first day, but probably not everyone. Some girls I know were asked for BBFs on their first days by clients at some agencies.

I'm not sure if it's to break the girl in, or if it's just because girls are disposable and clients are not, according to some employers maybe. The girls might not have told their employers either. Some of the clients nobody want to see are also faithful clients.. probably precisely because no one wants to see them, and some employers might want to keep them around because they have been there this whole time. Sometimes because their behavior became worse over the years. I don't really know.

All I know is that there are clients I have seen, who assaulted me or were horrible years ago, who still go to agencies and parlors and post reviews here. That means their patronage is valuable in my opinion, and I doubt I'm the only one who had a bad experience. And honestly I don't want to put the focus on specific clients or talk about them anymore. It's a slippery slope.

I think what we can safely conclude is that girls who are new in the industry, particularly new at a specific work place, will be ''tested'' and will get a ton of shitty clients. I don't know if it's on purpose because it could also be that most clients don't want to ''try a new girl'' to avoid being disappointed, yet predators see an opportunity. Whether they are indies or agency or spa girls.
 
Last edited:

TheJames101

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2017
1,344
2,446
113
  1. But, they intentionnaly sent her a violent client as a first client, to "break her in". According to her, this is a well known and common practice in the industr

A few years ago in the Sugarbaby feature, she said the first couple clients were actually alright and (I think) didn't even want sex. The third guy wasn't good though. A small, perhaps insignificant detail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeDodo

skarsga

Well-Known Member
Sep 24, 2018
181
371
63
With this article all has been revealed and questions answered.

For those wondering what happened to XO as many here were inquiring and speculated.
I'm glad some of the true story about xo has come to light.

I don't think all is revealed. Still more to come i think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJames101

2fast2slow

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
3,028
3,501
113
when's the trial? how are we gonna know what happens in details un less someone reports it?
 
Ashley Madison