I can’t believe 12 pages later some of you are still defending them. As long as your dick gets sucked right?
Yes clients time is valuable but not more than the workers health and well being wtf is wrong with you? I think you’ll survive if someone is late or cannot see you, especially knowing XO will have a back up girl for you.
I don’t care how you try to twist it, charging $80 per late arrival is robbery and ultimately can affect the client more than anything
This. A hundred times this.
Now that I think about it, all the “she didn’t smile” “she was cold” “she was very mechanical” “she didn’t seem into it” comments I read in reviews. They’re probably because she was charge high fees at the start of her day, she was pressured to accept clients before you that she didn’t want to see and she was probably overworked
Can you imagine coming to work knowing you'll be seeing 10 clients like (username redacted) and even worse, knowing the first 5 of those 10 clients won't result in any money for you because you were sick for the last 2 days and owe your pimp a lot of money? I, too, would have a less than bubbly attitude in this context




