Luxury-Agency
Montreal Escorts

Pet thread show us pictures

Alicemay

Your cuddly companion
Supporting Member
Sep 6, 2022
652
664
93
Montreal
www.onlyalicemay.com
There’s been so much negativity lately, so I thought I’d make this thread to take some of the pressure off and bring a little positivity back. ❤️


Let’s change the mood with something we can all enjoy: our pets!


Show us your furry, feathery, or scaly friends! Post a picture and tell us their name and age.


I can’t wait to meet everyone’s little companions! ❤️
 

Alicemay

Your cuddly companion
Supporting Member
Sep 6, 2022
652
664
93
Montreal
www.onlyalicemay.com
This is Clara. She is 8 years old and is a Labrador-Poodle mix. She is not known for her intelligence, but she is a very efficient food thief.
IMG_1501.jpeg
 

Alicemay

Your cuddly companion
Supporting Member
Sep 6, 2022
652
664
93
Montreal
www.onlyalicemay.com
This is Mila. She is almost two years old and very smart, but her nickname is “the Barking Demon.” She is a lot to manage, but she definitely keeps me in shape! She needs to run and play a lot. She is a mix between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese Bichon. ❤️


IMG_1502.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lunaseraphim

Alicemay

Your cuddly companion
Supporting Member
Sep 6, 2022
652
664
93
Montreal
www.onlyalicemay.com
This is Persephone. She is 10 years old, a little overweight, and currently on a diet. She wakes me up very early for food. I’m a little allergic to her, so she has her own room. Honestly, I wish I had her life! ❤️

IMG_1503.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lunaseraphim