Montreal Escorts

Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,448
11,749
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I personally don’t like when a mature gent like me (in his 60s) seeks girls (let say officially not minor) still in their teen years in 411 section.
Problem is that I learned over time (sometimes the hard way) to not judge anybody on this forum so I shut up…

I don’t know why but It always reminds me an old Genesis tune:
« She’s a lady, she’s got time. Brush back your hair and let me get to know your face.
She’s a lady, she is MINE! Brush back your hair and let me get to know your flesh. »
Peter Gabriel was singing this on stage with an old man mask and costume.
He was acting gesture of pinching erogenous zones with tongue playing.
It's not that I want to "judge" like I'm usually a non judgmental person but I remember when I was that age... I also think unless you're dealing with an establishment or platform that checks for ID you don't know how old somebody really is.

Even on my end.. I have an age limit. I'm even thinking of raising it because I'm pretty sure a few young clients have lied to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

Julia Sky

Supporting Member
Oct 29, 2016
2,656
6,346
113
Montreal
I'm going to need clients to stop trying to give agencies as reference.

The agency booker has not met you, but also, they DO NOT give a fuck about anyone's safety and have zero intentions to help you get laid if it isn't paying them.

Case in point (this is a Toronto agency but Euphoria did the same to me a while back lol) :
IMG_20261004_142550.jpg
 

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,717
13,451
113
Doesn’t matter if you’re hot, doesn’t matter if you’re good in bed, doesn’t matter if you make me laugh. Why would I give you a discount lol? An even better question why would I give you a discount after you asked? That’s such a turn off