The porn dude
Montreal Escorts

The Sex Delivery, an erotic short story by Skym

Skym

Merb member
Dec 27, 2020
2,822
4,089
113
Montreal
Hey everyone,
....As you may or may not know, I previously loved writing long porno style reviews of my favorite SPs (Kendall, Elie, Rachel, etc) over the years and I know some of you liked my reviews.

So...i thought why not make an erotic short story using my experience from making many merb reviews over the years? Lmao

Anyways...
Here's my first attempt at that,
The Sex Delivery, a short story of a horny young woman who has a strong craving for cock and makes a delivery order for it! Lol

(I wasn't able to post the story on regular merb posts as the file was too large to post)

So I attached the story below this message on 6 seperate attached files, as its a 6 page short story.




Take a look & enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003_204528_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_204528_Drive.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20261003_204537_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_204537_Drive.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20261003_204542_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_204542_Drive.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20261003_204548_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_204548_Drive.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20261003_204554_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_204554_Drive.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20261003_204558_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_204558_Drive.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Ashley Madison