Hey everyone,
....As you may or may not know, I previously loved writing long porno style reviews of my favorite SPs (Kendall, Elie, Rachel, etc) over the years and I know some of you liked my reviews.
So...i thought why not make an erotic short story using my experience from making many merb reviews over the years? Lmao
Anyways...
Here's my first attempt at that,
The Sex Delivery, a short story of a horny young woman who has a strong craving for cock and makes a delivery order for it! Lol
(I wasn't able to post the story on regular merb posts as the file was too large to post)
So I attached the story below this message on 6 seperate attached files, as its a 6 page short story.
Take a look & enjoy!
....As you may or may not know, I previously loved writing long porno style reviews of my favorite SPs (Kendall, Elie, Rachel, etc) over the years and I know some of you liked my reviews.
So...i thought why not make an erotic short story using my experience from making many merb reviews over the years? Lmao
Anyways...
Here's my first attempt at that,
The Sex Delivery, a short story of a horny young woman who has a strong craving for cock and makes a delivery order for it! Lol
(I wasn't able to post the story on regular merb posts as the file was too large to post)
So I attached the story below this message on 6 seperate attached files, as its a 6 page short story.
Take a look & enjoy!
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20261003_204528_Drive.jpg88.5 KB · Views: 15 -
Screenshot_20261003_204537_Drive.jpg72.2 KB · Views: 15 -
Screenshot_20261003_204542_Drive.jpg90 KB · Views: 10 -
Screenshot_20261003_204548_Drive.jpg84.4 KB · Views: 10 -
Screenshot_20261003_204554_Drive.jpg84.9 KB · Views: 10 -
Screenshot_20261003_204558_Drive.jpg55.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:




