Massage Adagio
Montreal Escorts

What are you grateful for today?

99oilersdoc

Member
Dec 29, 2025
26
36
13
59
Lucky you!


I love my cats too. I wish I could move into a larger place so I could have an art room and a third cat..

I'm grateful I get to leave for one week in a vacation in a month.
Got to love cats.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2256.jpeg
    IMG_2256.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 72

Alucard87

Well-Known Member
Jun 12, 2025
302
335
63
3rd time's going to this class and I'm still the only dude. I am either in the wrong type of class or I shouldn't be in such classes but I feel like weird AF to be the only one every time so far ...
Be cool. One of them will eventually start talking to you or you'll have a chance to do so yourself. Then slide her an envelope and tell us how it goes.
 

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,446
4,145
113
Be cool. One of them will eventually start talking to you or you'll have a chance to do so yourself. Then slide her an envelope and tell us how it goes.
No. The only one I could imagine doing it and somehow gave me that thought is with is the instructor herself lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alucard87

99oilersdoc

Member
Dec 29, 2025
26
36
13
59
No. The only one I could imagine doing it and somehow gave me that thought is with is the instructor herself lol
Don’t sell yourself short. I did that myself in the late 1980s. Very very worthwhile for a young man at that time. You might be surprised how much a late 30s divorcee likes an early 20s stud.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alucard87

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,446
4,145
113
Don’t sell yourself short. I did that myself in the late 1980s. Very very worthwhile for a young man at that time. You might be surprised how much a late 30s divorcee likes an early 20s stud.
It's likely the opposite myself not being a 20s stud but more of a 40s dad bod hahah
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 99oilersdoc

Mandouke

Well-Known Member
Apr 5, 2022
1,796
4,158
113
I’m struggling sometimes, questioning myself even but I’m very grateful I can complain from the warmth of my place. Not everyone has a roof over their head
I thank God every morning for the food, shelter and energy that I am provided with. These three things are essential to life, yet some people lack access to them. Frankly, everything else is just gravy on the train.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,479
11,842
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I'm grateful that I have my imagination and use it to make my life a little bit more magical, and I'm grateful to have people in my life who do the same and bring so much color to my life
 

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,446
4,145
113
3rd time's going to this class and I'm still the only dude. I am either in the wrong type of class or I shouldn't be in such classes but I feel like weird AF to be the only one every time so far ...
I'm grateful I'm still keeping my strike.

But since the last 2 classes I noticed it's not full house anymore. We lost the people motivated with the 2026 resolutions