The beautiful cardinal on my balcony railing this morning.
I'm grateful for the weather to allow me taking my dog for walks and dog park!
I'm grateful for the weather to allow me taking my dog for walks and dog park!
Better to take him today or tomorrow because the balance of the week will be rainy.Last time I wanted to go to the dog park, I got there and remembered it rained the day before. The park was full of wet soil and gross. We had to turn around. I felt so bad, my dog was crying. Poor baby. Ill be taking him this week!
Luckily the worst I had was just some muddy puddles where he tried to drink some dark water ... He had more fun seeing me running after him for not drinking it though lolLast time I wanted to go to the dog park, I got there and remembered it rained the day before. The park was full of wet soil and gross. We had to turn around. I felt so bad, my dog was crying. Poor baby. Ill be taking him this week!
I'm more and more able to do that. It's a slow process but we get there! That type of behavior is usually linked to the other person's issues and not you.I am (sadly) grateful to be able to recognize when someone is gaslighting me, so I can detach and simply not take the comment personally. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes hours, but I get there.
Me neither, not one regret.For all of the lovely, brave, honest, funny (in the best way) ladies I have met over the years in MTL. I do my research, and have never had a negative experience!
Crazy, I was in Milan all week with events but up in Livigno watching Women's Moguls that day. We might have been to the same events.I'm grateful to have seen in real life France latest Winter Olympics Figure Skating Ice Dance gold medalView attachment 117693




