Montreal Escorts

Would you participate in a gangbang?

Smokemeal2

Well-Known Member
Mar 1, 2025
211
350
63
What happen with the Quebec gangbang at Montreal

It's completely dead. I think what happened to the guy in St-Hubert closed it all.

The other guy who was active for the last 20 years in Montreal passed away tragically, and not much has happened since.

So unless somehow I was cut off from their network, I would say currently it's dead :(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Michelle Gunn

Michelle Gunn

Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2024
382
1,222
93
Montreal
michellegunn23.wixsite.com
It's completely dead. I think what happened to the guy in St-Hubert closed it all.

The other guy who was active for the last 20 years in Montreal passed away tragically, and not much has happened since.

So unless somehow I was cut off from their network, I would say currently it's dead :(
Is "the other guy's" replacement not still doing one-girl gangbangs? That was the last I heard, anyway.
 

gaff_

Active Member
Nov 20, 2021
270
198
43
54
Is "the other guy's" replacement not still doing one-girl gangbangs? That was the last I heard, anyway.
I was on chain for gang bang but never replied thinking that was an ambush. I hope the other guy come forward if he is still organizing. I really loved the experience