Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the biggest gift you gave to an Sp?

What is the biggest gift you gave to an Sp?

Myself i gave a one week all include to an sp and her best girl friend in Mexico.

Original Dude
    Well i actually conquered a part of Mars and named it after her. There was no lawyer to contradict me :P

In all seriousness i usually just tip and thats it. Think i gave 2 gifts total, and they where mostly small token of apreciation.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Stockings, body stocking, lingerie, golf balls (for her husband - long story). Everything accept the golf balls were for really to make for a better session for me. I don't feel a compelling need to give gifts to SPs. I suppose if I became hooked on a certain girl and I was a regular this would not be out of the question but why the hell am I going to give a gift to an SP anyway? I pay what they ask without bartering. I tip for exceptional service. I buy drinks, dinner, given cab fair.

I give small gifts to my favorite on special occasions like Christmas, birthday, etc. Usually on the scale of 25-50$ in gift cards, and home-made cookies. Also my undying admiration and continued interest in her charms. And my blood because she's a vampire.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Quote Originally Posted by simonpaul View Post
    Myself i gave a one week all include to an sp and her best girl friend in Mexico.
    O_o what the heck do you do for a living that you have that kind of money to burn?

-no wait, don't answer, it's probably best I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by simonpaul View Post
    Did you at least join them? Otherwise is a waste of money

A sledge hammer and a wrecking ball...

I once gave a free psychoanalytic session to a SP.
    I reported that in one of my former posts (I guess it was in 2012) in the São Paulo thread.

Here's in a nutshell the whole story. I went to the former privê RedWay's (Vila Mariana in São Paulo) with my friend ABG. ABG is a good guy but sometimes he is trying to help too much. He told me that there was a new Nissei (i.e. Brazilian/Japanese) working there. Apparently, when we arrived, he told Vani (the owner) that her protégée SHOULD give me the best session ever.

When the poor girl came to my room, she was so frustrated that she began to cry. She was a struggling Young woman (19 or 20, I don't remember exactly) struggling hard to have a decent live for her and her little boy (2 years old); she even went back to school in order to have better opportunities in life. She was insulted because Vani (and ABG) asked her to give me "the session of my life". She told me that she didn't like the way Vani treated her because se told me that all her previous sessions in RedWay were done with a lot of implication.
    I felt bad for her and instead of having a "session" I talked to her in order to alleviate her sufferings and calm her down. As I have a formation in Erickson's psychoanayitical (and psychosocial) theory I gave her a free session. I think that was an appropriate gift because after the session with me she went back home and never came back to Redways. FRom that moment I took my distance from Vani and from my friend ABG.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

A bottle of champagne to celebrate the end of her career ! Pretty much the first time I gave a tough to giving something to a sp!
    GOHABSGO

I once downloaded my musical playlist on to a memory stick and gave it to my favorite sp. It featured some of the top musicians off all time, artists such as stomping Tom Connors, Tiny Tim and Slim Dusty. Her eyes lit up with delight when i told her what was on the memory stick. She has probably listened to it every day since.

Quote Originally Posted by dolt View Post
    O_o what the heck do you do for a living that you have that kind of money to burn?

-no wait, don't answer, it's probably best I don't know
    This is what I want to know. Maybe SimonPaul had a last minute emergency and he wouldn't be able to make the trip and there was no way to get a refund? I am assuming that some SPs have flexible work schedules so he offered the trip to the SP???? Why else would you do this????? Why????? He couldn't even of of bartered a few sessions with her in return for a week in Mexico? Was it during the rainy season? Is there a rainy season in Mexico?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    This is what I want to know. Maybe SimonPaul had a last minute emergency and he wouldn't be able to make the trip and there was no way to get a refund? I am assuming that some SPs have flexible work schedules so he offered the trip to the SP???? Why else would you do this????? Why????? He couldn't even of of bartered a few sessions with her in return for a week in Mexico? Was it during the rainy season? Is there a rainy season in Mexico?
    Maybe he is working in tourismindustry.

if i give anything, it is usually just chocolates. on a few occasions, i have paid for dinner and the bar tab for my provider and one or two of her friends-- although i didnt really see that as a gift since i enjoyed their company.

Lingerie. That was only with one SP when I first started in this hobby since she was a repeat.

Victoria Secret's, Eau De Perfume, and a stun gun. Oh and a trip to Miami...

Lily from Montreal
    In money value? That would be a Christian Dior scarf,a iconic piece ,I could not believe my eyes ,I almost cried when my friend gave it to me ...

Same effect as when I saw the exposition of the Chanel,Dior and Vionnet at Quebec museum a few years ago...
    you don't take a fashion designer to those exhibit and not expect a bit of emotion display loll

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast