Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Mood killers ?should their be a common blacklist ?

  1. #1
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Mood killers ?should their be a common blacklist ?

    Hello Ladies and Gents


    Some of the difficulties in this industry are the no shows by clients and false calls .
    They are both Mood killers on escorts and bookers

    Some people do think its funny to make others loose their time and money !

    You are repeating with a SP but she is not her usual self ,it does kill the Mood for everyone .

    Should their be a common database to try to avoid the bad telephone numbers or emails etc.....?

    Something like Equifax or TransUnion for credit scores

    And extend blacklist for any other reasons ?

    Cheers




    Booker

  2. #2
    It should be yes, with also the opportunity to put cell phone of girl sp's who are not reliable... because no show from customer is something but no show from a girl on her schedule... is the worst... and they think if they act like this it will not have any consequence... or she can just move to an other agency and do the same...

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Hello all,

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Hello Ladies and Gents


    Some of the difficulties in this industry are the no shows by clients and false calls .
    They are both Mood killers on escorts and bookers

    Cheers

    Booker
    First, not unless it was applied equally to clients, escorts, agencies, etc., and the white knights and shills will never let their favorites take any heat no matter how they deserve it.

    Secondly, with C-36 about to arrive wouldn't such a a database resource with telephone numbers and emails be a risky tool for identifying hobbyists and their purpose?

    I think it's a great idea with too many flaws. But it's probably being done anyway on a small scale.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  4. #4
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Hi Merlot

    Yes it was done on a small scale .In my days has a Booker with many agencies from JDM we use to collaborate with the major problems !

    Has for the flaws ,its the reasons for the questions !

    Equifax isn't flawless but it works

    The CRPQ isn't flawless also and it works

    I guess a access code would be necessary ,but opinions and ideas are welcomed


    Cheers



    Booker

  5. #5
    All we need is a mutual consensus that if either party wishes to cancel for whatever reason, they should contact and inform the other party. There is no need for punishment and retribution, especially to the Ladies that work in this business. Economics will straighten everything out. No need to start blacklisting the girls over a few no shows when you don't know the circumstances and issues in their lives.

    BookerL, if you worked for LFMJ/JDM, we spoke already....oh those late night rendez vous with the girls of LFMJ were amazing..

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy2222 View Post
    All we need is a mutual consensus that if either party wishes to cancel for whatever reason, they should contact and inform the other party. .
    Yes I do agree with what you say .I was however talking about the issues of clients no shows and false calls !
    You get at the address and it doesn't exist ,Or you arrive at the address someone opens the door but never called for a escort ,many situation does happen where it is not a legitimate call ,should their be a Blacklist ?

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy2222 View Post
    There is no need for punishment and retribution, especially to the Ladies that work in this business. Economics will straighten everything out. No need to start blacklisting the girls over a few no shows when you don't know the circumstances and issues in their lives.
    I do agree with this also ,I am talking of protecting the ladies by avoiding them lost of time by futile traveling time or unnecessary wait period .
    Just a example the lady makes herself available for a 3 hours night booking ,she had other things to do but cancelled what she had plan because it seemed like a good call ,the guy never showed up !Hummm
    It is more then unpleasant ,it is time consuming and lost of money ?
    Pre booking arrangements are a privilege not a due
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy2222 View Post
    BookerL, if you worked for LFMJ/JDM, we spoke already....oh those late night rendez vous with the girls of LFMJ were amazing..
    Well I guess we did !
    Thanks for your patronage



    Cheers



    Booker

  7. #7
    With reviews you can always get corrections from others who have had different experiences. Oh she sucked, no she didn't. Oh she was great, no she wasn't.

    I can't see this happening much with a blacklist in this regard unless someone is extremely active.

    Someone doesn't show because he had to rescure a box of kittens and puppies on the road, or had to save a child from zombies and an escort either doesn't believe him or overreacts anyways and boom you are fubared.
    Give a bad review... boom you are fubared.

    Such a dynamic generally doesn't exist with credit agencies. Also clients can check their credit histories and raise bloody and legal hell if someone starts putting bad fake reports.

  8. #8
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by wasisname View Post

    I can't see this happening much with a blacklist in this regard unless someone is extremely active.

    Someone doesn't show because he had to rescure a box of kittens and puppies on the road, or had to save a child from zombies and an escort either doesn't believe him or overreacts anyways and boom you are fubared.
    Give a bad review... boom you are fubared
    From reading your post I see that your understanding of the business is only on the client perspective and its okay .

    But has a good reliable and legitimate clients from the previous client rescuing a box of kittens or puppies
    Because it will affect the SP mood .
    However I was talking about false calls addresses that doesn't exist no shows without a courteous cancellation call .
    Or you arrive at the address mid night someone answers but he denies having called and the cell is closed ,it was a hoax call ,
    Those are examples of situation I am talking about



    .
    Quote Originally Posted by wasisname View Post
    Such a dynamic generally doesn't exist with credit agencies. Also clients can check their credit histories and raise bloody and legal hell if someone starts putting bad fake reports.
    I would like to know what type of hell then can raise for a mistake in a credit report ?
    We are in Canada and Canada is not suing heaven ,and Quebec even worst or better depending on which side you are !



    Cheers



    Booker

  9. #9
    Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Posts
    490

    Regarding clients only...

    For many reasons, I'm not agreeable to a public database. A private one between the ladies sure but not accessible to the public.

    These days, it's too easy for someone to spoof a number. If proper verification and due diligence is not done on the part of the independent SP or agency, an innocent person's phone number could very well end up on that list for no good reason. And then there is the issue of trusting the source, etc. and etc. With C-36, this could have a nefarious impact for anyone who is a victim of spoofing.

    Accepting a rendez-vous at someone's house or hotel room that turns out to be a fake call can easily be avoided by screening using various methods. Those of us who care about our safety and value our time ask for references or screen for these reasons (and others).

    No shows should also be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and not automatically entered into a (public) database. As we all know, sh*t happens sometimes. Plus, keeping in mind C-36, does someone really deserve to be in a database for that reason? Nope. Even legitimate chronic time wasters deserve much more than what our government has in store for them--but I'll happily share his contact details in a private section so other ladies can easily avoid him.
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

  10. #10
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella Laurence View Post
    For many reasons, I'm not agreeable to a public database. A private one between the ladies sure but not accessible to the public.
    Exactly Gabrielle private for the ladies and agencies like other systems in other fiels but adapted for the needs of this one
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post

    Equifax isn't flawless but it works

    The CRPQ isn't flawless also and it works

    I guess a access code would be necessary ,but opinions and ideas are welcomed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella Laurence View Post
    These days, it's too easy for someone to spoof a number. If proper verification and due diligence is not done on the part of the independent SP or agency, an innocent person's phone number could very well end up on that list for no good reason. And then there is the issue of trusting the source, etc. and etc. With C-36, this could have a nefarious impact for anyone who is a victim of spoofing.
    The consequences of a mistake or error would not be that tragic !
    Criminal law requires a proof beyond reasonable doubt ,plus sex between consenting adults will not climb on the priority list of crime because of that new law
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella Laurence View Post
    Accepting a rendez-vous at someone's house or hotel room that turns out to be a fake call can easily be avoided by screening using various methods. Those of us who care about our safety and value our time ask for references or screen for these reasons (and others).

    No shows should also be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and not automatically entered into a (public) database. As we all know, sh*t happens sometimes. Plus, keeping in mind C-36, does someone really deserve to be in a database for that reason? Nope. Even legitimate chronic time wasters deserve much more than what our government has in store for them--but I'll happily share his contact details in a private section so other ladies can easily avoid him.
    Sharing infos is what I am talking about ,
    Is a structure necessary to help that is another question?
    You do have to remember not all Indies have your knowledge and experience ,Not all booker also .



    Cheers




    Booker

  11. #11
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by TinaMtl View Post
    As much as no shows and other annoying stuff are happening in this business, I think it is part of the "job" to not let that ruin others encounters.
    Some days it is easy, some days it is not. Of course, the more you "work", the more it happens and the more you have to deal with theses kind of mood killers.
    Hello Tina

    I do agree it is part of the job,and the ladies that does it better will have more success !
    However when you are training a newbie and she doesn't have the knowledge and skills to cope which such situation its a different story .

    Creating a better working ambiance is the purpose of the question


    Cheers



    Booker

  12. #12
    I think the idea is a good one. I mean, who wouldn't want to make sure that the guys who waste the ladies' time are no longer able to pull their shenanigans. Looking at it from a lady's perspective it's a loss of income when this happens and from the gentleman's perspective it's a loss of opportunity to meet a provider if she's already been booked by some jackass who has no intention of showing up.

    However, I would strongly disapprove of the idea for two main reasons.

    1. It is far too open to abuse.
    a) Who controls the list?
    b) How can you know you're on the list?
    c) Is there an appeals process?
    d) What's to prevent a booker or indy from putting someone on the list who doesn't deserve it as payback for a bad review or something similar.

    2. As Gaby mentioned, C-36. Regardless of how little BookerL feels that LE won't care, I don't, at all, want my name and number on a list somewhere associated to the hobby as it could very easily be used against me as a form of blackmail or legal threat. Even a privately shared list on a board somewhere is at risk of being acquired by LE. At the absolute most, I think sharing a list between ladies that know each other personally would be ok.

  13. #13
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,709
    I think agencies should work on the 3 strikes setting...

    If you cancel once, shit happen, its ok, but if you do twice... then thats a problem but three time... your out.

    I myself build a reputation on being very reliable. If i make a booking i never cancel. Worst that i ever did was asked for a disponibility, check with the hotel and all(im picky, out of towner on foot with a limited budget) and text back saying sadly it won't work... all in the time frame of maybe 15 mins... and many hours before the time i asked for. No hassle AT ALL for the agency. AND IN NOT EVEN FROM MTL so its extra trouble for me to coordinate everything... with bus, co-drivers and such...

    When its an indy that book on her self, she need of course some screening but then again maybe a client can be a first timer? you never know for sure if your gonna have a no show, sucks but its part of the business...

    Myself as client i had some, but i apreciate agencies that don't fuck around and make it clear with the escorts, valid excuses are one thing (family, periods...the real ones..not the one some use lol) but having a party last night and not "feeling it" ... not one of them. Sure client could get a half decent meeting, but then again thats HER problem. She knew she worked... she shouldn't had party up like any other job...

    With agencies its a bit touchy as they are second liner in term of making the meeting happen. If i met 3 of there girls and its always been cool but i get a second noshow in a row with one particular girl.. chances are the problem is on the girl, not the booker. On the other hand indies book themselves... so i would say they should be able to cancel if really nessary way in advance. A noshow would be an auto "ban" from me if i don't get any message or a text 15 min before the meeting thats says "sorry can't make it" lol

    As clients, i think we should be allowed a ratio quota maybe.. if a client booked 3-4-5 times with an agency and everything go well, but once he got to cancel for a reason out of his control, even if on short notice... i would say shit happen. But thats a one time free pass... at least for the next 6 bookings/6 months....

    In any case, i guess there is always ways and logic to do stuff. A good regular client cancelling, don't hold a grudge against him... it happen, but a first timer, different stories... If no warning at all, auto ban, if cancellation 1H before or whatever, ASK why. Judge if his excuse is legitimate.

    Same goes for a girl, if you saw her 3 times, she cancel once, well it happen.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  14. #14
    Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    The consequences of a mistake or error would not be that tragic !
    Criminal law requires a proof beyond reasonable doubt ,plus sex between consenting adults will not climb on the priority list of crime because of that new law
    Booker
    I understand the law, BookerL and have spent countless hours researching it

    When I said that this could have nefarious impacts on someone's life or create complications, I was not only referring to C-36 and its process.

    One simple example: a prospective employer or HR always does thorough background research. Depending on the position, field and company, especially one requiring a high level security clearance, would not be impressed with this association. It can be easily brushed off as a mistake but would you appreciate the shadow of doubt unnecessarily created or having them investigating further in your life because of it?

    Without saying too much, years ago before I got involved in this industry, I went through the process for obtaining a high security clearance and let me tell you it's no fun and they look at every single detail of your life, bits by bits... So I said what I said with that perspective in mind too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella Laurence View Post
    For many reasons, I'm not agreeable to a public database. A private one between the ladies sure but not accessible to the public.
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

  15. #15
    BookerL, I would argue with Gabrielle. She seems like a pretty smart well informed Lady..I think she should be on jeopardy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •