Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuba open for business

Cuba open for business

Welcome competition

COmpetition you say,look at the price we will pay to travel to Cuba.Cuba need much more US dollar than Canadians travelers.

bye bye cheap vacations!

Yup, first thing that went through my mind when I heard of the deal Obama made. Interestingly enough it's the first time Obama did something that I agree with. It had to happen some time, it just took him 6 years to come up with a good idea. Now he has to go rest his brain in Hawaii after all of that work....LOL

Florida better build a wall

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Cuba Libre!!!!!

Cheers

Great, all we need is a Starbucks and McDo to open up in Havana...

Now maybe they can get some real car parts to fix their american cars instead of home made MacGyver parts.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bara...ings-1.2876173

they probably met in Montreal and compared notes ..... talked business and "relaxed".... its good business for both sides .... nothing personal

Montreal and Havana ......the good old days ..... Hyman Roth is smiling in heaven or hell
    "During Prohibition, we ran molasses into Canada... made a fortune, your father, too."

Great, now I have to brave the MERB search functions to find all the SP info I can for Cuba. Finally something I can agree with Prez.

Hopefully this will lead to the murdering communist bastards that run Cuba to compensate the Cuban families that had to escape to the USA for stealing all their wealth....their businesses, homes, and bank accounts.

I know that there are a few of you MERBites that are in love with the notion of communism. You hate the 1% filthy rich it creates. With communism you don't have to worry about the 1%. .001% become wealthy with communism and the rest are poor. How many people board rafts and try to escape to Cuba? There is the black NJ woman that murdered the NJ police officer but who else but murderers? What is better? Communism or capitalism? Just look at Cuba or Korea.

Cuban butts...
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

Quote Originally Posted by man77777 View Post
    Cuban butts...
    Yes, I would consider going there for a hobby trip. I love Cubano people (including the female butt) and food and drink, music etc.

Trips more expensive, but I am willing to pay more, if they hire better cooks. The food is ordinary even in five star hotels

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Hopefully this will lead to the murdering communist bastards that run Cuba to compensate the Cuban families that had to escape to the USA for stealing all their wealth....their businesses, homes, and bank accounts.
    That will probably happen the day after the US returns Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Southern California to Mexico...!

A couple days ago, I read an article (which I can't locate right now, sorry) about how many American car collectors are salivating at the thought of being able to do business in Cuba. Cuba is a real treasure trove of vintage cars. Look for those cars to disappear within a few weeks of the embargo being lifted - if and/or when it is lifted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast