Thread: Explaining my last ban

Look behind you.

Explaining my last ban

Normally I would not explain about my ban at MERB but for this one................

El Loco
    Sol Tee Nutz

Reason: xiv) The promotion or publicizing of any provider who offers BBFS is forbidden. This is a practice which not only is dangerous for yourself but for everyone in the hobby community. Advertising such a practice or promoting it in the context of a review is grounds for an immediate and permanent suspension of your account.

Duration: 1 Month.

It was changed from the original ( mine used to be a separate post but kind of close ).

In actuality I posted a sarcastic comment about El Loco's post above mine and got banned for it.

I am only started this thread so no agency or SP thinks I seek or promote BBFS.... NOT.
    I have not had BBS since I divorced my ex.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Where I belong.
    Welcome back, Sol. Good to have you back.
    A proud member of The Pinko Beatnik ConspiracyŽ

Mr. Nutz. No need to explain. I was given a warning point (whatever the hell a warning point is) for a similar offence. A MERB member would post the same thing time after time. And every time they would take a shot at a particular agency owner. The next time he posted I said something like "wait let me guess this is because _____ of agency XYZ sucks." It was totally sarcastic and I was given a warning. I tried to explain but there was no response. Must have been a native French speaker who didn't appreciate my sarcasm and humor? So be it.

Mr. Nutz you are one of the most entertaining and humorous posters on this site. Welcome back.

Lily from Montreal
    Actually it was a good idea to explain because when I read the reasons why some are banned that one is reason enough to make a note not to see that person if the occasion arise,same when I read threads that are nasty about the girls, I try to remember the not-so-nice handles...
    I'll admit I was really surprised to see STN of all people with that reason and thought there was probably a mistake ,so I am glad he explain...and happy he is back,the board is not as entertaining without some of you my virtual entertainment team...

Welcome back STN

How many times have you been banned ? ( you wrote " my latest ban )

If it's more than one, I have to update this thread...

The Oilers ready to trade Gadzic to my Rangers ?

Best Regards

Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

VIP-9 Coming This Fall lgna69xxx's Avatar
    Welcome back STN and hopefully see you at a certain little party real soon. Don't worry, your friends no what a good guy you are but good of you to start the thread to clear the air for others.
    VIP-9 Fall 2016 but first XO-1 The Loft Party!

Look behind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    How many times have you been banned ?
    This would be # 4

1 ) Saying I wanted to lay my shaved testicles on a SP's chin.
    2 ) Argument with EB... I will miss him, good times.
    3 ) Calling a board member a dick.
    4 ) making a sarcastic comment.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

Visiting Planet Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    This would be # 4
    ROOKIE! Only 4. There are guys on this board who have more suspensions than a popular agency has calls on a weekend. Having 4 is nothing. You can't go Pro until you get 6.

I'm sure that in your case the mods might have known you didn't mean any harm, but such a subject is just too nuclear to let go even as a joke or sarcasm.

BTW: if everyone who argued with EB got suspended even his best buddies couldn't avoid it. Ironically, I got suspended once for defending him.

Welcome back STN.