Thread: Good place to dance salsa???

Cool Good place to dance salsa???

Hi all , I wonder , can you advise me good places to improve my salsa and move my ass and have a little human warm

Thank Eva xx

Banned
    hi Eva.
    As a salsa and bachata dancer. I could give you lots of place to dance salsa anywhere around montreal.
    you would be surprise of how many good place to dance salsa in and outside place.
    as for me and my girlfriend , we prefer outside site, it's much more fun and free.
    Just send me and mp. and i will give you all imformations

Club 6/49 on St. Catherine near Peel is a nice club. I believe they have one night a week with free lessons. Another good option is Salsatheque on Peel just below St. Catherine, this place is always busy. A salsa school operates out of there as well called San Tropez. The lessons are not expensive and they are fun. NOW GO SHAKE THAT ASS!!!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for Eva but you might like Zumba Night on thursdays in Lachine from 7pm on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSFfAF-0ics

Banned
    For the one who doesn't know what is really salsa dancing. enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Pt78m42L0

Thank you Lou for sharing some advise i'll will check this closely and put my sexy outfit salsa girl and be caliente Loll i hope hihi

Eva would just love to see you dance Salsa.I am sure you will master the moves in a short time.

Espace des arts, 9 ste Catherine's east, 2nd floor, becomes a lively salsa venue called Moka every Saturday evening 4-8 pm

Salsathèque 1220 Peel Rue