Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powerball

Powerball

I'm in the U.S. so if anybody wants a Powerball ticket, let me know today. You would need to Paypal me $2 U.S. for each ticket. I'll pm you the number. If you win the 1.4 billion (about 2 billion CDN), I want just 2%.

Good luck Soleil

Hope you win something

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

I'm sure you've all seen the now infamous answer from a guy to the reporter asking what would you do with all that money...
    Ask me? Buy an private island in the south and disappear. Import Indy girls for a week whenever I want.

Why stop there? You could import all of Euphoria or Xxxtase for the right price for the ladies hey, you could afford it, but don't bother, Joe.t already gave me the correct winning numbers but i will buy one quick pick just in case lol

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    I'm sure you've all seen the now infamous answer from a guy to the reporter asking what would you do with all that money...
    Ask me? Buy an private island in the south and disappear. Import Indy girls for a week whenever I want.
    In case they don't know, the cool guy, who sort of reminded me of Richard Pryor, said he would get himself a bunch of hookers and some cocaine. Finally an honest answer.

Winning this lottery would of course ruin your life. Most of us would arrange our affairs so that we would have sex with a different beautiful woman every day, with just enough repeats to have some friendships. That sounds fantastic except for the fact that it is like eating at your absolute favorite restaurant every meal - it ruins the joy you got from eating there occasionally. Not to mention that you would get watched all the time as a virtual billionaire. So not only would the sex get so boring that you would likely develop almost incurable erectile dysfunction, but people would talk about you unfavorably all of the time.

If you tried to avoid this inevitable result by focusing on one true love, you would be overwhelmed by thoughts of all the variety, particularly from younger providers, that you should be getting with all of that money. So you would probably do a compromise and end up secretly seeing about the same number of providers you see now at your current income level.

Of course sex is not everything. But all of the enjoyment and satisfaction you get from doing an honest day's work and the meaningful things you buy with that money would be destroyed. Fuck, you couldn't work if you had that much money, and there would be no satisfaction from buying something when you could in fact afford anything.

There is a reason that experts say that happiness peaks in the U.S. at $80,000 a year. For a guy that buys sex, particularly if he splurges occasionally on upsells for Greek, I honestly think that number is a bit low. But too much money would ruin everything, even sex, and 1.4 billion would be completely destructive. I would prefer a lottery system with lots more winners of $100,000 or so and complete anonymity if the winner desires. Every John could improve his life with $100,000 extra to hobby with over a 10-20 year period.

I was going ...but the road are bad ....too bad for me...will see tommorrow
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Hey! What are you trying to pull, the tickets are a buck a piece!!!

Powerball is $2 each
    Quote Originally Posted by TD Bank View Post
    Hey! What are you trying to pull, the tickets are a buck a piece!!!

Eagerbeaver? Oral contract in play here? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualFlight View Post
    Nice gesture Soleil, but if me (or anyone) was to go with your offer, how could I make sure you really give me the ticket, if it was MINE being the wining number?

Actually, you quoted me before I deleted my post. Pointless. It's only $2 after all! LOL But he ain't get money from me! (OK, I'm obsessed from RB/Cinderella story! )

In Quebec city, there is a radio station that has created a group of 2000 persons x $5US. They've contacted lawyers from the States and Canada, for all foreigners, we need to be in the States at the time of the drawing.

All that to avoid internet foreign sales/resellers.

They're sending 2 members from that radio station in Maine with $10000US in hand and they'll stay at a motel room waiting for the drawing and then claim the $$ won.

This is all so silly and sad for a lot of people. Do you know the odd's of winning? You will have idiots who will empty their bank accounts, their kids college funds, max out their credit cards and on and on for the "chance" to be the big winner and then some will commit suicide the next day when they realise they just screwed up everything in their life and their kids/families lives.

Is it worth buying a few tickets? Sure it is but be smart.

The odds are one in 292 million

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    This is all so silly and sad for a lot of people. Do you know the odd's of winning?

It is worth a few tickets but those are some crazy crazy odds.

Imagine if no winner Wednesday, the jackpot would likely be around or over 2 billion for Saturdays draw (we need a EEK smiley with $ signs in his eyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by luv_her View Post
    The odds are one in 292 million

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    It is worth a few tickets but those are some crazy crazy odds.
    They gave few abstract comparisons like you have more chances to become president of the United States. More concrete ones like if you draw heads or tails you have more chance drawing 26 tails in a row than winning powerball.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast